What's new

Coding a Server?...

• Thread starter RevolutionM0dz
  • Start date
  • Views 496
R

RevolutionM0dz

Reaction score
Before i start i just want to say "I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, i couldn't find one that it would belong in :/"

So basically i have a JTAG/RGH and am currently using a friends Stealth Server to get online... But he is going to be stopping the server soon so i am in need of a new one!.

Im not new to JTAG's/RGH's. but i would like to know if someone/anyone would be able to help me set up a Server of my own, if that is possible...

Please only helpful answers if you can help contact me on
thanks dan!​

T

Telnet

Comcast Employee
Reaction score
Your going to have a fun time trying. Since you seem knew to coding I just getting a reseller server off of Teapot.

I don't know much about the server making itself all I can do is the server auth which you can do with Kerberos if you want to use a ticket system..

R

RevolutionM0dz

Reaction score
Your going to have a fun time trying. Since you seem knew to coding I just getting a reseller server off of Teapot.

I don't know much about the server making itself all I can do is the server auth which you can do with Kerberos if you want to use a ticket system..

Yeah I mean.. A ticket system is what I was wanting.. I have a source, I just need someone to help me set everything up, I'm willing to pay for it

T

Telnet

Comcast Employee
Reaction score
Yeah I mean.. A ticket system is what I was wanting.. I have a source, I just need someone to help me set everything up, I'm willing to pay for it
The only thing I could do is the server auth.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
If you're friend currently runs one.... why not ask him how to do everything?

Top Bottom