• Thread starter RiPSk8r
  • Start date
  • Views 411
RiPSk8r

RiPSk8r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it seems to me that in every release theirs a person that's saying "its just a remake of xmc noting really new here" or "Plenty of menus somebody needs to make a new mod". something like that, you get the point.​
Now nobody seems to be doing anything about it, people just keep making menus,​
I have have a tiny bit of knowledge on coding and its extremely difficult for me so i have no clue on how to do it myself and if i did beleive me it would ave been done by now.​
so this is a post for ideas, hopefully some of the coders will help get the ball rolling.​
?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>​
What mod do you think would be cool to have?​
?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>​
so far i have 2 ideas (no clue if there possible)
1.Like "get host name" but Get the name of modders in a game.
2.a mod that tells you what kind of mods does that kid with the orange neon over there have ( so you know what your up against

Last edited:
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
1.I been working on "Get the name of Modders in a game".But i all i have is like when a person have a xmc menu and boubouvirus menu.
2.Basically the same as what i said.

Upvote 0
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt number two is possible lol.
It's like when a xmc admin joins your game and it print that a Admin has join game session.So if i took the way he has it with xmc then i could i out who's the modder and what menu their using.But only for xmc and boubouvirus.

Upvote 0
VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's like when a xmc admin joins your game and it print that a Admin has join game session.So if i took the way he has it with xmc then i could i out who's the modder and what menu their using.But only for xmc and boubouvirus.
That will only work with others you give the edited menu to though....so his idea for you to be able to detect what all moders in a game has really is impossible unless you some how managed to edit all public releases and hand it out

Upvote 0
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
That will only work with others you give the edited menu to though....so his idea for you to be able to detect what all moders in a game has really is impossible unless you some how managed to edit all public releases and hand it out
i only said xmc and boubouvirus.Not others or xmc edits

Upvote 0
Gyzmo

Gyzmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fireworks mod, make a mod for roleplay's where in TDM you can have member's of the opposite team get in your car without kicking you out, make better freeze car protection, make a better undercover cop car mod for all cars, make a way to tow parked cars or NPC cars....

And bring the:
Towtruck
Gang Burrito
Double T Custom
Revenant
Bati 800
Hakuchou Custom, to TBOGT.

Upvote 0
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mean ny fireworks mod when you Wall fireworks come out then that was already made by bhr0m3

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a predator missile mod and infectable mods from a good friend of mine, but I am not releasing them.

Upvote 0
GO WIDE

MoeRon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A winch mod for 4 wheeling. (Get out and walk up and press x to hook up to a object)

A fireworks mod. (maybe get some designs in the air)

A drift points mod. (Goes by how much speed and vehicle angle you have) kinda like the new vehicle detector someone just made with more radius so you can watch someone else's speed.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register