What's new

Solved Coders of Se7ensins, how difficult is it to learn how to code to make a mod menu?

A

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, Huskerheavens if you are reading this, I'm not sure if this was at the right forum to post, just move this if it is wrong, Thanks!. :smile:

Anyways, to the people who know how to code and make mod menus, I have a couple questions for you guys that I was hoping you guys can help me with. I've always wanted to learn how to code, but I am scared to learn how to code because it seems very tedious. As a person that easily give up on things, I'm afraid that this and along with easily panicking will hinder me from being a coder. As of now, I'm not in college and hate the thought of going to a 4 year college. I mean, C'mon! Why should I write an essay about how a tree relates to the book, To Kill a Mockingbird?. All I want to do is to go to a school for something that I want to learn, whether that is to code, to be Chef, or to be a Helicopter Pilot and not have to worry about doing essays and stressing myself out. You guys get the point, screw college!

Nonetheless, I love modding my xbox and I love jailbreaking my phone (I know, it's not xbox related haha :tongue:) and the thought of making my own mod menus makes me want to learn how to code so much. I just graduated high school and have not gone to college. I simply want to code without having to learn other subjects! I can go to college for that, but if it requires me having to learn Physics or some other subject I can't even pronounce, then forget about it. Haha. Anyways, just being on your computer and turning ideas into reality sounds so good. Heck! I might even make an Instagram alternative, and maybe call it "Ratchetgram" xD Anyways, if you guys remember, I made a post before about me not going into college because I didn't know what to become, but now I think I know what to be. I want to be like ChromexMods, Africans (who makes the most exclusive mods out there), and many more coders out there.

Anyways, if any coders out there are reading this, please answer my questions below:
1.) What is the best way to start learning how to code?
2.) What language do I learn to make a gsc menu or an xex? html, c++?
3.) Do you have to be smart? I am not very good at science and stuff and got mostly C in my class and cheated my way to pass on some tests.
4.) Is it worth learning how to code?
5.) Any tips you can give me on how to start with this?

My background, if it helps: I'm pretty good at math, not Einstein good, but I tend to understand it if I really want to learn it. Statistics was tough for me because it had too much words, so I hated it, but Algebra 1 and 2 was fun for me. I speak very well in English. Finally, I learn things if I see it.

FINALLY, THANKS FOR READING MY POSTS!! :smile:

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
  1. Well, I guess you should just start off by the language that you'll think will be the most important for you.
  2. For GSC really any language that has a similar syntax to C. GSC Is very easy once you understand the syntax.
  3. Well, I guess 'being smart' would help a lot.
  4. Really only if you think so.
  5. You will be very frustrated in the beginning when something causes you problems (I was) but, just don't give up.

A

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
  1. Well, I guess you should just start off by the language that you'll think will be the most important for you.
  2. For GSC really any language that has a similar syntax to C. GSC Is very easy once you understand the syntax.
  3. Well, I guess 'being smart' would help a lot.
  4. Really only if you think so.
  5. You will be very frustrated in the beginning when something causes you problems (I was) but, just don't give up.

Thanks, I'll try to pursue this dream. I'll try not to give up. :tongue:

Top Bottom