CodeJunkies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by ReX x MoDZ, Feb 7, 2010 with 7 replies and 1,322 views.

1. ReX x MoDZ

ReX x MoDZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is CodeJunkies reliable? Will they EVER send me my XSata? I ordered it at least 2 weeks ago and it hasn't come yet. I am getting mad because it said that they were in stock, and I ordered it 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't came yet. Has anybody had the same problem as me? Did CodeJunkies ever send you the XSata you bought for $50 freaking dollars?:cursing:

2. Byte

Byte Enthusiast

Ratings:
    didnt you get the email from codejunkies? they shut down!

edit: joke lol

3. SharpGhost

SharpGhost Reach for the Stars VIP Retired

Ratings:
    You may want to check the tracking number and information that they give you on your order. Mine took almost 2 weeks to deliver. Codejunkies is a reliable site, nevertheless. Ordered from them before.

If somethings wrong always consult them, not us. We can't help you at all.

4. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Common Sense WIN

5. Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They are reliable, I bought my xport from them.

6. OP
    ReX x MoDZ

ReX x MoDZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    @ M V P - I do have common sense, all I did was ask if CodeJunkies is reliable, true or not? So how about YOU get some common sense.

@ SharpGhost - I did not ask you for anything. All I asked was is CodeJunkies is reliable. Thanks for the tips.

@ Byte - Nice joke...

@ Soul Syrtic - Thanks, the first "Good Answer".

7. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes because I was insulting you. I was saying it to the guy who posted it. That is the reason I quoted him. Next time read :biggrin: I know you were asking if they were reliable thus me quoting the guy who stated the obvious.

8. OP
    ReX x MoDZ

ReX x MoDZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh, much clearer now. :thumbup: