Coded or Modded Alphabet text

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by T7D Ghost, Dec 1, 2008 with 2 replies and 168 views.

1. T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost Getting There

Ratings:
    Ok i dont exactly know what this is called but i would like it if someone could give me a colored alphabet code that i could copy and paist the individual letters to make a word for sites that dont allow color code. Yes i know it would take me ages to write somthing with it but i could make little quick replys like "cool" or "lol" or even bad words witch id get banned quickly but the whole piont is that it isnt realy text but a miss shapen text code that looks like letters but to the computer its just giburish but a person could read it here is a example.
    ╔╗╔═╦╗╔╦╦╗
    ║║║║║║║║║║
    ║║║║║║╚╩╩╝
    ║╚╣║║╚╦╦╦╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝ the other example says epic fail and is verry big so i didnt post it. I hope i explained this right. Anyway what i want is yellow red dark green or blue text any is fine and i whould like it normal font normal size like this text. A alphebet like my lol word would be cool too but i perfer the text. Now i know its possible but you just have to be smart and have the right stuff. Now if anyone has any of these or knows a website that has em or you can make em id be greatfull so could you please look into it.

Oh almost forgot this is prefrebly for bungie.net in one of my groups we like wierd stuff like this thanks.

2. TuBbY BuNnY

TuBbY BuNnY Contributor

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost Getting There

Ratings:
    Thanks that works partway and i could use that thanks but what about the idea of small real looking text thats also colored for those sites like bungie.net that dont allow collored text so i could make cool little replys in my group forums that looks like real text (id get banned again if i did it publicly in the forums).