1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

code_post_gfx_mp.ff

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by B3njee567, Feb 4, 2010 with 7 replies and 392 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B3njee567

B3njee567 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    DONT POST IF URE GONNA FLAME ONLY POST IF U CAN HELP

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get The Migration Files?

or does anyone know the Dvar??

2. xBUSBYx

xBUSBYx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im not flaming so calm down. There is a very small probability that anyone is gonna give you the files for migration. You wanted help so I am giving it, you will probably get the files quicker by figuring it out yourself. Sorry man, I hate to be like that but thats just the way things are.

3. OP
    B3njee567

B3njee567 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how do u migrate? i would assume its a trait that comes with online game?

4. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Getting those files are Hard and you'll probably going to have to do more research

5. OP
    B3njee567

B3njee567 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im sure i overheard someone saying they're stickied on game-tuts or they're in premium

6. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Ratings:
    No they are not in premium and game tuts fails.

7. IAmBroseidon

IAmBroseidon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they arent hard at all lol maybe for some noobs.

8. OP
    B3njee567

B3njee567 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    could you help me out or at least point me in the right direction, ive looked thorugh every single dvar and there isnt one for migrating host. i came here to see if anyone else knows anything but silence.