What's new

Discussion Code Spam needs to stop

Acix

Acix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm tired of every topic about swapping codes and taking over this forum. There either needs to be a separate designated subforum for that or someone needs to make a single 'official' thread where everybody posts at. Either that or it shouldnt be allowed and should have to be done in the Buy/Sell/Trade general forum. Why else is it there? Trading should be done there.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
There is a thread for swapping the codes. But people are ignoring it and spamming new topics just to brag about begging some poor sales rep for a new code.

Dimebag Darrell

Bradybunch 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% Agree. Actually useful posts are being "Run out of town" by people posting pointless posts about Buying/Selling/Trading codes. These people are making useful posts not only from this section, but pretty much every section on this site go deeper and deeper into the Sections in which they reside. But the B/S/T part of your post I'll go 50/50 on, for the fact that the B/S/T Section (Mainly) lists "Real Life Items", while these codes... are not. But like said before, there is an official thread for it, but ignorant morons are obviously either ignoring it or just too lazy to look for the official post. But again, like Ned said, all we can really do about it right now is just report it and move on.

M

MrDeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though i was also an offender, its definitely gotten out of hand but the same can be said about the combat card threads before one got pinned.

After deciding to use my brain i realized trading codes won't work because there would be no way to verify if someone was being truthful about a code you've given them or they've given you not working.

So yea it needs to stop. Nobody is trading for real, its just a bunch of kids trying to rip and leech off each other.

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I completely agree. All we can do is report the threads and move on! Or we could PM the members who are posting them and tell them to ask in the specific thread, as that would cut down on the amount of code threads.

Top Bottom
Login
Register