What's new

Discussion cod5

T

TRaaaaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well today i played the new call of duty. i wasn't really digging the beta. i don't really like the weapons in the new one either. also the maps are to big.
i only like the map dome. thats about it. everything else is just to open and the guns just suck. does anyone agree with me?

P

Pie-chart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
COD5 RULESSSSS. I think the maps are good, and Treyarch did better then i expected.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
JamesLikeCoulter said:
well today i played the new call of duty. i wasn't really digging the beta. i don't really like the weapons in the new one either. also the maps are to big.
i only like the map dome. thats about it. everything else is just to open and the guns just suck. does anyone agree with me?
No.

I agree that some maps are way to big, but I got used to them quickly.

W

WillyK007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
after playing the beta for merely and hour or two, i simply returned to COD4 and appreciated infinity ward way more. the graphics in world at war are not impressive what so ever, and it seems that brown and green are the colors of EVERYTHING so people just blend in with walls. 2 thumbs down from me on the game. i wont buy it... i will rent it to beat 1st player and get the gamerscore, thats about it. ill wait for infinity ward to make COD 6 "Future Warfare". Why did they have to go back in time, sh*t is redundant. we've all played a COD "Im in world war 2... again" game. its repeated. wahoo. shoulda stuck with the modern warfare, there was plenty more to improve with guns and maps from COD 4.

thats my two bits :biggrin: thanks for reading... please dont react negatively, its just an opinion!!

PS pie-chart :tongue:

B

boostadikt

Reaction score
Sin$
I do agree... i bought cod5 and cod4 is just better.... the guns, the way you feel/move in the game just is so much better in 4, ww2 has been played out beyond comprehension.... modern ftw

O

oapy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i definitely like COD4 better, but COD5 isnt that bad. Its still fun to play. There are some things i really hate about it and some things that i really like.

the one thing i hate the MOST is all the ****ing invisible barriers they put up everywhere to stop you from glitching. There are wayyyyyyy more invisible barriers in COD5 than in COD4. That really pisses me off. A lot of people really enjoy glitching and to stop them from doing that is just bad for business. I can understand stopping certain glitches, like the ones that are so easy everybody and their brother will be doing them, or the ones that allow you to shoot people from behind a wall or something where they cant see you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register