Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

CoD5 Rapid Fire..

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by iMikeyy, Feb 17, 2009 with 9 replies and 469 views.

1. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah , I was playing search with this kid on the other time who was rapid firing w/ the Gewher or w/e. Like it wasn't a straight rapidfire, it shot like an M16. 3 shots, then 3 shots or something like that. Does this mean someone has found a way past the weapon lock??

2. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
  3. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah you can go past the lock easily with a new chip. I make and sell controllers that go past the lock. He was using the burst mode.. But with my chip at least you can have full out rapid fire slower rapidfire and burst..

4. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    People think I have a rapid fire controller but I just hit the trigger fast :smile:

5. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    If you shoot in bursts, supposedly then your ok. I'm pretty sure that there are modes on some rapid fire controllers that let you shoot in bursts automatically.

6. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Nah bursts are just easier to use because its one pull of the trigger and their dead..

7. OP
    LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    How much are these going for right now? The actual controller itself, not a DIY kit.

8. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
  9. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    To tell you the truth, I could have gotten one from Haxalot for like $40.

10. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I've seen them for as much as $140.00.