• Thread starter Gamer2284
  • Start date
  • Views 1,871
G

Gamer2284

Reaction score
Sin$
COD5 MODDED ON XBL VIDEO!

I just seen it, and I have it recorded on a phone, what I saw is a match that is super fast, and the maps were all the new ones, I am thinking the guys modded the map files, but how is that possible without a live resigner? If you dont know how the 360 works dont say somethign stupid like standbying, this was insane, blew me away, not sure who did it, but i am about to get the video, i have heard reports of Mods on Xbox 360, and a few youtube videos seen it. Please if you know anything about this help us.

Update: I got the video uploaded!
Poor quality i know, its real, no fake.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRelG5sy2Sw[/ame]

And Explain this
[ame]http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=3dbsbd5WBMY[/ame]

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Check the CoD4 disscussion. This has been talked about for days.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I only knew that cheater knew how to do it. I still don't think he would release it though. If I knew how I wouldn't unless someone paid me like 500-1000$.

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheater is one of my friends and wont tell me :tongue: Trust me hhe wont tell anyone, he is helping them patch it in ranked online so no now can do it anymore and whoever did will be banned.

Thats the way it should be, rather than having a bunch of noobs modding online thinking their the ****.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude.. .Hes your friend and wont tell you? The thing that made me laugh is that you can't figure it out yourself. You don't know how easy this **** is...

G

ginzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this has been discussed for a while now quite alot of hints have been given away and its being figured out by a few people and every few games of HxC SnD i find someone going 20-0....

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the name of the first song in the second video?

Mast3rModder said:
Dude.. .Hes your friend and wont tell you? The thing that made me laugh is that you can't figure it out yourself. You don't know how easy this **** is...
get on aim and explain it to me then. i dont care enough to actually do it, but since you are so big and bad i expect you to be able to tell me. <_< if you say no, then you obviously are trying to talk tough crap to everyone. if you tell me and it works then i owe you more than what i think of you.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It probably isn't even that hard to figure out how to do if you just put some time and research into it. I would try if I had CoD4 or CoD5. It is probably something similar to Halo 2 modding, but I could be wrong.

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure its easy, like nazi zombies mods (similar) but i don't care to try since its going to get patched anyway. It would be a waste of time.

And mastermodder, i would like to see this as well, i doubt you even modded the campaign. <_<

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mizwax said:
whats the name of the first song in the second video?

get on aim and explain it to me then. i dont care enough to actually do it, but since you are so big and bad i expect you to be able to tell me. <_< if you say no, then you obviously are trying to talk tough crap to everyone. if you tell me and it works then i owe you more than what i think of you.
Everytime you ****ing quote my post, you have to say something that starts a ****ing argument. I am saying no. I guess, you can think of me how you think of me. But guess what, I don't care what you think at all. You aren't that important...at all. By telling you, thats basically leaking. Either you are trying to get me to leak this, or you are just being a *****.

/End of me in this topic.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i just honestly think you dont know how...

but i have that song stuck in my head. i need to download it! lol.

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mast3rModder said:
Everytime you ****ing quote my post, you have to say something that starts a ****ing argument. I am saying no. I guess, you can think of me how you think of me. But guess what, I don't care what you think at all. You aren't that important...at all. By telling you, thats basically leaking. Either you are trying to get me to leak this, or you are just being a *****.

/End of me in this topic.

You don't know how, and i'm not asking you to show me how i'm asking you to invite me to a private match and do it.

If you can....

M

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not patched i have it on my other account and im waiting for it to die down before giving it out again :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register