Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

cod5 beta

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by girl phreak, Nov 6, 2008 with 10 replies and 468 views.

1. girl phreak

girl phreak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was wondering if anyone who is kind enough and who has an Xport, X sata, Data transfer, or anything of that sort to copy the call of duty 5 beta off of there hard drive and send it to me axactly how it is.

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    It's a free download now in the marketplace. You couldn't transfer it anyway.

3. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    The betas also closing this upcoming monday so get all your playing time in this weekend!

4. OP
    girl phreak

girl phreak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i know its a free download, i have it. and why cant it be transffered? just use an xport or xsata and take it from your hard drive, its a dlc and it goes on your hard drive and that is what xports ans xsatas are for to take content off of your hard drive. i want to see that file structure and possibly edit it. all i want is for someone to send me the data exactly how it was on the xbox so i can do this properly.

5. TehPhelix

Ratings:
    I believe it is a live file and those you can't extract or something like that. All I know if you can't extract that type of file and I believe it is also console locked.

6. OP
    girl phreak

girl phreak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont care if its consol locked, i dont plan on using it on my console. as i said before all i want to do is examine the file structure. thats all i want to do. i dont know what a live file is but if that means it is just online and not on your xbox then what are you downloading? and there is no such thing as a file on the hard drive that is non extractable. and one last time ALL I WANT IS TO SEE THE FILE STRUCTURE SO ALL I WANT IS FOR SOMEONE TO EXTRACT IT FROM THERE XBOX AND SEND IT TO ME.

7. TehPhelix

Ratings:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-discussion/111670-call-duty-5-beta-files-copied.html

Be a little nicer.

8. OP
    girl phreak

girl phreak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ya i could be nicer. TehPilex are you waching my posts because every time i posted you instantly posted a reply

9. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ... If you post in a thread you are subscribed to it. It tells you when there's a new reply.. <_<

10. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    I turn that off. I get so many emails everyday because of that.

11. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Not e-mails. When you click your name at the top right it shows what threads you've posted in. I turned the e-mail thing off and get those subscriptions.