What's new

Discussion COD5 and Rapid fire controllers.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
gothackz said:
It appears that a member over at acidmods was able to hex edit the update in order to re-enable rapidfire. Read
didnt no you can edit a live container and still play online

Snowshredder34

Snowshredder34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone finds out how to edit the update please post a tutorial. I got a rapid fire controler for my birthday yesterday and now I can't even f***in use it. What bulls***. :confused:cared:

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
snowshredder34 said:
If anyone finds out how to edit the update please post a tutorial. I got a rapid fire controler for my birthday yesterday and now I can't even f***in use it. What bulls***. :confused:cared:
instead of complaining why dont you try playing legit? ive found that those rifles are actaully much easier to use without spraying and save ammo.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
YES!!! thats awesome lol i dont have my modded controller anymore anyway so dont bother me :smile:

Mag1c

Mag1c

Since '06
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay to all you who can fire fast... it's still a disadvantage.. i mean hell me and my friend jerm can both fire a g3 so it looks like we are modding, but niether of us have modded controllers... personally i hate treyarch because they copied infinity ward and use cod as their own

so whatever **** that lol.

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
chris213 said:
ive seen people with them, on xbl i have been mistaken to have a modded controller over 8 times by different people and a few of them have given me bad rep for saying i cheated when i didnt, me and another one of my friends can shoot fast(im a little faster)
Same thing happened to me before i got my modded controller but its not possible for a person to empty a clip of M9 in a little under a second, on xbl modded controllers look slower then they really are.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
David5534 said:
Same thing happened to me before i got my modded controller but its not possible for a person to empty a clip of M9 in a little under a second, on xbl modded controllers look slower then they really are.

It would look like it if when they start shooting, the clip wasn't full.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mag1c said:
Okay to all you who can fire fast... it's still a disadvantage.. i mean hell me and my friend jerm can both fire a g3 so it looks like we are modding, but niether of us have modded controllers... personally i hate treyarch because they copied infinity ward and use cod as their own

so whatever **** that lol.
.. No.

Activision wanted a CoD game produced every year. Infinity ward didn't want to develop one every year so Treyarch came in and helped. They haven't stole anything. I like CoD 5 way better than the rest.

B

billinaz

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems that if one is using a rapid fire controller, you have to limit its use. If you make it a 3 or 4 round burst and keep triggering it that way then it will work. Hold it down or shoot really fast and it triggers the patch.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
billinaz said:
It seems that if one is using a rapid fire controller, you have to limit its use. If you make it a 3 or 4 round burst and keep triggering it that way then it will work. Hold it down or shoot really fast and it triggers the patch.

Thanks, I'll try that. :biggrin:

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My controller has a chip in it but i need to find out what cable i need to program it...

C

CourtneyGM

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
GamerModz.com just released a Call of Duty 5 Rapid Fire controller as well as thier Gears of War 2 Modz.

G

gothackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CourtneyGM said:
GamerModz.com just released a Call of Duty 5 Rapid Fire controller as well as thier Gears of War 2 Modz.

Thanks for the heads up, but does this work for cod 4 as well, cause whats the point of having a rapid controller if u cant use it for both games?

C

ceazarleon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree this sucks I have 2 modded controllers and neither work more then once. I wonder if after each death you disconnect your contoller and then reconnect if it will work?

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
No, im pretty sure it flags your GT, not your controller.

B

boostadikt

Reaction score
Sin$
who here knows how the rapid fire works electronically? the chip has a frequency... cycles per second (hertz) these chips are cheap and easily programmable, that is why there are a thousand people that sell kits.... ITS EASY, so if cod5 lets you shoot 18 shots per second before triggering the patch get a chip that runs 18 hz.

I don't know if it is 18 tho..... i just saw that elsewhere, if anyone knows for sure plz post it..... but anyway this is an easy fix, people just won't have the insane 50 shot per second bs anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register