• Thread starter edlovereze
  • Start date
  • Views 391
edlovereze

edlovereze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a little montage from CoD4. I use an easycap but I tried to make it look pretty decent. Please leave me some comments. I literally just bought CoD4 again like 3 days ago and threw this together after like 2 hours of playing. Not the greatest but just kinda cool in my opinion. Tell me what you think! More to come! Hopefully some better ones..

O

OpenBackpack

Reaction score
Sin$
The clips were ok but the only transition you did was mashing two clips together, try to use some fades.

edlovereze

edlovereze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The clips were ok but the only transition you did was mashing two clips together, try to use some fades.
Thanks for the reply. I did notice that a couple got messed up. i will work better on that on my next one. Trying to decide if I should do CoD4 or MW2

E

EasycapExpertti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a little montage from CoD4. I use an easycap but I tried to make it look pretty decent. Please leave me some comments. I literally just bought CoD4 again like 3 days ago and threw this together after like 2 hours of playing. Not the greatest but just kinda cool in my opinion. Tell me what you think! More to come! Hopefully some better ones..

Video quality was good, but where was the game audio?
I recommend You to use free VirtualDub software and remove those black boders and resize to wholescreen size - You can read from my support forum how to do it:
My link

edlovereze

edlovereze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My Easycap will not get audio. I cannot even select it for the audio source. I can't even select a video source on my easycap. I have literally tried every single audio fix. I have gotten audio before but it sounds terrible.

Top Bottom
Login
Register