What's new

Discussion COD4 Infections without a Jtag (Video Tutorial)

• Thread starter xDOLLARx
  • Start date
  • Views 3,728
X

xDOLLARx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infection Video Tutorial

1). Get infected with this Map.

2). Back out and go to system Link and Create Match.

3). Gamesetup/Unlimited Time and Score.

4). start game up and on the count down press Back button and down on the dpad.

5). Bots should connect and you should get disconnected.

6). put it on Unlimited time and score again and Congrats your Infected.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial is pointless. At the end of the day, you still need a jtag to get into a modded lobby in the first place, whether its you or your friend who has the jtag, you still need one.

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You know that the guy with the "infectable map" you're talking about was infected by a jtag, right? You still need a Jtag for that kind of stuff.

X

xDOLLARx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know that the guy with the "infectable map" you're talking about was infected by a jtag, right? You still need a Jtag for that kind of stuff.
Actually you dont need a Jtag Because ill you have to do is Join me :rolleyes: or someone else with a Jtag. I Just wanted to make a helpful Tutorial so Haters Gonna Hate :biggrin:

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually you dont need a Jtag Because ill you have to do is Join me :rolleyes: or someone else with a Jtag. I Just wanted to make a helpful Tutorial so Haters Gonna Hate :biggrin:

YOU don't need a Jtag, but that's why it's called infections. You just need to find someone with a JTAG and get infected.

Oh, and I'm not a hater.

Mr BuDDaH

Mr BuDDaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial is pointless. At the end of the day, you still need a jtag to get into a modded lobby in the first place, whether its you or your friend who has the jtag, you still need one.
Ben je Nederlander?

E

ExactlyWow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to bad there wasn't a way to host a iso lobby online in a private match to get effected then put in the normal disk and go online in a public match

Top Bottom
Login
Register