What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

COD4 ICHEETED Infection Menu

Am I Legit?

• Legit

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Lier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stockz GFX

Reaction score
Sin$
[CLOSED]

Add my GT for a Invite
-stckkz
Lobby Rules

1.No Screaming
2.No Asking me to Start
3.No Begging:thumbsup:

-----------------
What To Do
Join my Game
Back out go to split-screen
Start a Match
Join me again
How To Use The Menu
Walk Forward and Up on Dpad
Left and Right dpad to scroll Through menu
X to Select
Up and Down on Dpad to go Through tjat Category

Last edited:
B

bi a op

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: bi a op
Very friendly and legit. This is how it's done.

L

likeaboss101109

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do me again real quick gt is likeaboss101109

B

bi a op

Reaction score
Sin$
Walk Forward up on dpad left to scroll up and down to go thru category

Have you tried to prestige or reset yourself with this menu? I go into Private Match alone and try to prestige myself. But I kicks me out and I'm still lvl 26. I'm doing it on a default map, Ambush for example.

S

Stockz GFX

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried to prestige or reset yourself with this menu? I go into Private Match alone and try to prestige myself. But I kicks me out and I'm still lvl 26. I'm doing it on a default map, Ambush for example.
When u use the Prestige Menu u select a prestige go to private match back out then start a game up in split acreen then u should have it

B

bi a op

Reaction score
Sin$
When u use the Prestige Menu u select a prestige go to private match back out then start a game up in split acreen then u should have it
What?
I go to Private Match, I start a game with the map Ambush (for example). I select my prestige in the Prestige Menu. I press X, and get automaticlly kicked back to pre-game lobby. I now got to Split Screen, start a new game of Ambush (for example), and now I should have it? Because that didn't work.
Am I supposed to start the checkboard map, or select my own, default game map?

S

Stockz GFX

Reaction score
Sin$
What?
I go to Private Match, I start a game with the map Ambush (for example). I select my prestige in the Prestige Menu. I press X, and get automaticlly kicked back to pre-game lobby. I now got to Split Screen, start a new game of Ambush (for example), and now I should have it? Because that didn't work.
Am I supposed to start the checkboard map, or select my own, default game map?
Once u picked ur Prestige u go to private match then back out then go to splitscreen then u should u have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register