What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion CoD4 Guns In WaW

• Thread starter Welfare
  • Start date
  • Views 4,361
Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod4.jpg

This is a screenshot of what i found.

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Reaction score
Sin$
You quoted what i said but didn't say anything?

D

djzakattack1213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is possible..its been done for PC..although everything is possible on PC this could be done on console

D

doodlebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got black screen and I was wondering why and I had the burn at 4x write speed fml I will try again tommorow because I am tired but I binded it and also put it in the random box as a full auto weapon so hopefully it works

X3xMistabigx3X

X3xMistabigx3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call of duty WaW's common is a modifyed version on Cod4's Common and still has stuff left over from cod4 in their.
They would of removed everything else about the guns from Cod4 but that so it won't work and even if all the weapons are still their and working they arn't on any of the maps so don't even bother wasting disks on crap like this.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
use a jtag not discs i would try this but my jtag is rrod'd and un-fixable :frown:

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to try it just put it in with the giveall command. the you can try a few and see what happens, if the guns don't show up then it didn't work..

D

djzakattack1213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if we got a common file from COD4 to get the images and stuff? because like i said before i know this is possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klny6rPYg_8

Top Bottom
Login
Register