Cod4 Godmode

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by sideflyingcows, Aug 2, 2009 with 11 replies and 911 views.

1. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_4i006PrhY"]YouTube - cod 4 mods[/ame]

this is not private match. you can see the xp bar. also when he is shot it shows the retical cross showing that he has been hit but he doesnt die. if it was ufo mode the cross wouldnt appear. do you think this was filmed before the patches then posted now? i have no idea.

2. Cheater912

Cheater912 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Put createfx as your buttonconfig and default_mp as your thumbstickconfig.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    sideflyingcows

Ratings:
    no thats ufo. this guy got over 130 kills. he also is getting shot. as you can see the retical is showing he is getting hit. in ufo mode the bullets go thru you and dont show up as a hit. he also stabs the guy while getting shot to hell. you cant do any damage in ufo mode. its definitly an xbox because of the dpad on the bottom of the screen

4. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    uh, i would trust cheater 912 if i were you. just saying (i actually have no idea if he is right but sense he is so reputable you should at least try :tongue:

5. OP
    sideflyingcows

Ratings:
    wow. you have no idea do you. cheater is talking about the good ufo mode. im talking about god mode. in god mode you cant die and you can shoot. ufo mode is where you fly, cant die, and cant shoot

6. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he probably used ufo to get out of sight like cheater said then he turned it off shot you all then flew around again.

7. OP
    sideflyingcows

Ratings:
    did you look at the vid. how can someone go to the menu so fast then turn around and shoot and still kill the guy. also the first kill (stab) before that he got stunned. i dont think its possible to be stunned while in ufo mode.

8. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Haha Let me tell you how this is done. First of all, wth Cheater. That is the UFOMODE, I have no clue why he posted that. He must have misunderstood the topic.

Anyways, have you seen the video of OFF GLITCH KING? The same situation in this video you have shared. Basically, there is no modding once so ever. It is just a spawn glitch that happens every so often. Trust me. I have seen this before as well.

Although the UFO does make you invisible in flight, the shooting cross does not appear.

Hope that answers you questions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    sideflyingcows

Ratings:
  10. Lost4468

Lost4468 Contributor

Ratings:
    How come this glitch has been really rare up until recently? Some of them are probably mods. But glitches do happen like this, before I spawned in a hardcore match with normal health, and my friend spawned with shotgun shells in his m16 xD.

11. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    yeah i spwnd with my shotgun 1 and i shot someone like 100ft away!?!?!

12. Fail Troll

Fail Troll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll believe it when someone shows the game version. 1.3.36. This video could have been a video that was taped before the patch and they're just now uploading it to make some hype. I want to see the game version. As for now. I don't believe any of these godmode videos.