COD4 ACHIEVEMENT GLITCH FREE ACC!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Glitches' started by XxFuR1ouSxX, Dec 23, 2008 with 21 replies and 8,249 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxFuR1ouSxX

XxFuR1ouSxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey everyone, I'm here with great news. I have an account that I am willing to share with everyone that has the COD4 Veteran Campaign Achievements. I am willing to share it for free, but if I have to recover it from being stolen, I will charge a small fee of like 1 month live, or something of that nature.

HOW TO DO THE GLITCH:
    NO POINT IN EXPLAINING WHEN FORRESTMASTER DOES A GREAT JOB IN THIS VIDEO. PROPS TO HIM:thumbup:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeXRprGu5tI"]YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Glitches: SPG after NXE update[/ame]

*****NOTE*****

YOU STILL HAVE TO BEAT EACH LEVEL ON RECRUIT OR HIGHER TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT. THEY DONT JUST COME TO YOU.

IF, YOU CAN'T DO THE GLITCH OR DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THE CAMPAIGN, OR BOTH. NO PROBLEM.

I CAN DO BOTH FOR A SMALL PRICE OF 1MONTH OF LIVE, OR 500 MS POINTS. I CAN ALSO GET THE OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS WITH IT TOO FOR MAYBE JUST A LITTLE MORE POINTS.

PM FOR THE ACC, OR HIT ME UP OF XBL AT XxFuR1ouSxX

Edit: I ALMOST FORGOT, FOR ME TO DO THE CAMPAIGN FOR YOU I WOULD NEED YOUR REAL ACCOUNT, BECAUSE YOU WANT IT DONE ON YOUR ACCOUNT. SO YA THAT GOES FOR THE OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS TOO AND ONLY IF YOU WANT ME TO DOTHE CAMPAIGN FOR YOU. I WONT STEAL ACCOUNTS, OR ANYTHING GAY LIKE THAT, JUST TRYING TO HELP PPL OUT.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RUN N GUN JOHN

RUN N GUN JOHN Newbie

Ratings:
    p0lease may i use the acc, pm the details please

3. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    You cant recover the account and have it work.

4. Weirdo009

Weirdo009 Banned

Ratings:
  5. J Syndrom3

J Syndrom3 Newbie

Ratings:
    Could I use it man it would really help out

6. OP
    XxFuR1ouSxX

XxFuR1ouSxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey everyone, I have been getting alot of people that are wanting to borrow the account, and I will be glad to let them. I will be lending the account out the 26th. I am very busy right now with Christmas being here, I'm sorry to those who want it sooner but you'll have to wait.

7. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Im telling you, its not going to work. You cant recover the account and SPG with it. You can extract it from your HDD, and let people use it, but then they could just use the one in my tutorial.

8. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    can you let me use it today im on xbl right now Xx KDASKILLZ xX

9. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    I swear... People dont listen...

10. kashrandall

kashrandall Newbie

Ratings:
    it does work if you recover because my friend recovered and i did it also now i have all the acheivments

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    is there any one that could do it on my dummy account? :biggrin:

does this still work is any one still doing it?

12. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Ok people listen up...

You CANNOT recover an account that has been spged and then hope to use it to spg off of. It will not transfer.

13. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Can YOU do the glitch for a Price to get someone all 1000G from CoD4? I can't say I trust the dude with only 10 posts with any of my tags.

14. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
  15. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Whats your Xbox Live Tag? We can talk online.

16. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    my xport cam through today ive got forrest save from his tut,but could some one help with how to use it:biggrin:

17. Xlx N30N xlX

Xlx N30N xlX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Forrest I was wondering the same thing....

18. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Just PM me on here, or in extreme cases, talk to me on my ForrrestMaster tag. I really dont need to give out my normal one because the fl is full anyways.

19. OP
    XxFuR1ouSxX

XxFuR1ouSxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OK everyone, I'm done with the holidays. I can help again. And for all of you that are skeptical about the glitch, I have done it 4 one guy, his tag is THOUGHTZ x. He paid the 1month live and I got all the achievements cept the intel, cuz those are gay. So I got the account ready, and plus I don't use the pc too much, I use my 360 more, so if you want something or whatever you can try on here, but you would be better off hitting me up on my tag : XxFuR1ouSxX. And for those that say, oh well he don't have alot of posts, I'm not a guy that goes around posting to everything, I get wat needs to be done and thats it.

20. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    ya yo just send the info to Xx KDASKILLZ xX if noones using it i dont use my pc that much ethier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.