What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

COD4 • Flying Turnip's Stealth Menu • Jtag Infection •

Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterNand_Modding

MasterNand_Modding

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome To MasterNand Modded Lobby's
I am hosting cod4 infection menu I am hosting is flying turnup stealth menu
There is no need for part one I am only hosting for a little bit because I have to go to work
This is a JTAG infection also I don't have proof at the moment I need someone that knows how to record and who could send me proof
The type of RGH I have is a Jasper 1.2 if you guys are interested in donating be my guest note it is not required this is completely free
Closed do to people not joing
Make sure when you are in my Lobby you post legit and like the topic thank you and have a wonderful day you guys I hope you guys enjoy my Lobby

Last edited:
Shooter10106

Shooter10106

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome To MasterNand Modded Lobby's
I am hosting cod4 infection menu I am hosting is flying turnup stealth menu
There is no need for part one I am only hosting for a little bit because I have to go to work
This is a JTAG infection also I don't have proof at the moment I need someone that knows how to record and who could send me proof
The type of RGH I have is a Jasper 1.2 if you guys are interested in donating be my guest note it is not required this is completely free
How do you join a Lobby you join off my gamertag MasterNand 1337
Make sure when you are in my Lobby you post legit and like the topic thank you and have a wonderful day you guys I hope you guys enjoy my Lobby
Legit

C0LD WAR VET

C0LD WAR VET

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MasterNand_Modding 100% legit give him some love and support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register