OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you know how ignorant you sound. If you didn't quite understand what I meant other than the franchise name then maybe you would get to thinking my real reasoning behind saying that. There is a reason why so many people are losing interest in the series. It is because they are not doing anything different. After black ops 1 they took a turn for the worse. I say this because they changed up the weapons and made some really OP guns. Thus causing trolls out the ***. THEN you begin to see these guys called pub stompers who just simply troll noobs. In my opinion the **** gameplay IS broken. Maybe do the multiplayer a little different. Mix it up with all completely new gamemodes. Or make it so that every campaign isn't about chasing after and killing 1 specific dude. And why do you feel the need to put others down?
I don't think you know what a troll is xD

Gambino

Gambino

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Since my post just got curbstomped on the Ghosts forum i'll post the "Superpower For Hire" vid here:

The vid is a mini-documentary on the intrepid rise of PMCs, or Private Military Contractors/Corporations. The new Call of Duty will central around this realistic theory, as a Corporation attributed to warfare could be well suited for a position as a Superpower.
If you think about it, PMCs have been in the Call of Duty games for awhile and most of us haven't really noticed! From Sheperd's Shadow Company, to Makarov's Inner Circle, even Menendez's Mercs have all taken a march on the CoD war grounds (There was even a faction in MW3 called "PMC") . Who would've thought Call of Duty's new opposition wouldn't even be a nation, but a company.

FUBAR_is_me

FUBAR_is_me

We have just lost cabin pressure.
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, iPhone likes to autocorrect correct words. I probably did spell it wrong, but that doesn't matter as to I don't care. My phone also changes gun to fun. Regardless, your reasons for hating the game are pathetic. No gun should be the same, so I'll stand by that reason I guess.
My reasons for hating a pathetic game are pathetic. Ok. Serotonin sorry for making this about us and not about your thread. I hope I didn't ruin it with my arguements. I saw the trailer and it actually looks bad ***. Since sledgehammer is making it I may actually like it!

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My reasons for hating a pathetic game are pathetic. Ok. Serotonin sorry for making this about us and not about your thread. I hope I didn't ruin it with my arguements. I saw the trailer and it actually looks bad ***. Since sledgehammer is making it I may actually like it!
It's not an argument. It's just a discussion on our disagreements :tongue:
Don't take this so seriously. Opinions will be opinions. Everyone sees something differently.

Top Bottom
Login
Register