Serotonin

Serotonin

Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫
Reaction score
Sin$
Bmj8UOICAAI6Loo.jpg

Sledgehammer just released this
http://www.callofduty.com/new-era

Are you excited? I really am, They said that comp gaming is going to be on their radar, I was excited for that. Give me your opinions below.

Here is the tweet and SH twitter
53c19bd8ace9b74e7570d11f6961015c.png

https://twitter.com/SHGames

Last edited:
Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they have a Co-Op Campaign like World at War, that was my favourite.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It ain't Battlefield 4 tho.

Just another Call of Doodie. Same kids trying to f*** my mom and ban me.
So no not excited.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Release is only 3 days... Need some serious promotion if they want to sell that stuff.

There is a
Zombie in there somewhere

FUBAR_is_me

FUBAR_is_me

We have just lost cabin pressure.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ugh. Another year of stupid hype for literally the same exact game. I can't wait for ALL of the promos on T.V that ALL my friends will just have to watch. I may have to shoot someone 3 days from now.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Just another Call of Doodie. Same kids trying to **** my mom and ban me.
So no not excited.
EA is forever trash.
Ugh. Another year of stupid hype for literally the same exact game. I can't wait for ALL of the promos on T.V that ALL my friends will just have to watch. I may have to shoot someone 3 days from now.
Why would they change the game?
It's the 'same' for a reason. It wouldn't be CoD if they changed it, idiot.

Don't change something that isn't broken.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I will check out the announcement but I am not excited really.

FUBAR_is_me

FUBAR_is_me

Reaction score
Sin$
EA is forever trash.

Why would they change the game?
It's the 'same' for a reason. It wouldn't be CoD if they changed it, idiot.

Don't change something that isn't broken.
I hope you know how ignorant you sound. If you didn't quite understand what I meant other than the franchise name then maybe you would get to thinking my real reasoning behind saying that. There is a reason why so many people are losing interest in the series. It is because they are not doing anything different. After black ops 1 they took a turn for the worse. I say this because they changed up the weapons and made some really OP guns. Thus causing trolls out the ***. THEN you begin to see these guys called pub stompers who just simply troll noobs. In my opinion the **** gameplay IS broken. Maybe do the multiplayer a little different. Mix it up with all completely new gamemodes. Or make it so that every campaign isn't about chasing after and killing 1 specific dude. And why do you feel the need to put others down?

Serotonin

Serotonin

Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you know how ignorant you sound. If you didn't quite understand what I meant other than the franchise name then maybe you would get to thinking my real reasoning behind saying that. There is a reason why so many people are losing interest in the series. It is because they are not doing anything different. After black ops 1 they took a turn for the worse. I say this because they changed up the weapons and made some really OP guns. Thus causing trolls out the ***. THEN you begin to see these guys called pub stompers who just simply troll noobs. In my opinion the **** gameplay IS broken. Maybe do the multiplayer a little different. Mix it up with all completely new gamemodes. Or make it so that every campaign isn't about chasing after and killing 1 specific dude. And why do you feel the need to put others down?

Fifa. I'm just going to leave that there.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no say about the campaign. I honestly don't care for it and never have. Black Ops 1 was the most horrid game, but it is Treyarch and they did do much better with Black Ops 2. No game will ever be perfect. The game modes are fine. OP guns is really illogical. I'm just gonna use Ghost since it's the most up to date CoD, every gun is different, how you use them is how it will be defined 'OP'. Just because you can't use a gun to get kills doesn't mean that gun is bad, you just need to learn how to use it. The stuff you mentioned about 'trolling' is not even worth debating because that was just stupid. The game hasn't lost interest seeing as more people but the game when the next is released from last released.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh, I've lost my interest in Call of Duty and in Xbox for that matter.

Although, Modern Warfare 2 is and always will be my favourite and most enjoyable to play.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$

Just another Call of Doodie. Same kids trying to **** my mom and ban me.
So no not excited.
couldnt of said it better my self 
Battlefield is still superior in my eyes as a call of duty player from the world at war game up until ghosts i found that the comradeship of Battlefield gamers compared to cod gamers is better. The gameplay in every way will be better no matter what they try and do to the game. it will still be dickheads (kids) being like haha i just quickscoped you doing a 360 while poking my bumhole, and over exaggerated game and will be a total fail in so many ways

Kemmons

Kemmons

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish it would be a war that hasn't been done like WW1 with super old weapons that would be so fun.

Kemmons

Kemmons

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately that's a very modern looking bridge in that picture :/

FUBAR_is_me

FUBAR_is_me

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no say about the campaign. I honestly don't care for it and never have. Black Ops 1 was the most horrid game, but it is Treyarch and they did do much better with Black Ops 2. No game will ever be perfect. The game modes are fine. OP guns is really illogical. I'm just gonna use Ghost since it's the most up to date CoD, every gun is different, how you use them is how it will be defined 'OP'. Just because you can't use a gun to get kills doesn't mean that gun is bad, you just need to learn how to use it. The stuff you mentioned about 'trolling' is not even worth debating because that was just stupid. The game hasn't lost interest seeing as more people but the game when the next is released from last released.
What is stupid about it? It is a relevant reason as to why it is disliked many. And speaking of stupid how can you spell 'Bought' wrong? If you are pushing your superior intelligence level (i.e by calling me stupid and an idiot) at least try to use correct spelling. I defined OP by simply shooting people and killing them with one shot. OP in my opinion is defined as a weapon that can be used to get massive amounts of kills by exploiting it's advantages. Recently (CoD Ghosts) they have stopped the level system by allowing you to get all of the guns for points. But previous to that high ranking weapons with a **** ton of damage were frequented by almost everyone. I am not saying that it is horrible... nor am I saying that a game needs to be perfect. All that I am saying is that their lack of distribution of power (I.E OP WEAPONS) and their lack of change contributed to their downfall in my opinion.

YoungSinatra

YoungSinatra

All Sinatra Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
All i wish is a reskinned CoD 4, tired of the same repeating game w/ *somewhat* different graphics and storyline. Is that too much to ask for? :confused:

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What is stupid about it? It is a relevant reason as to why it is disliked many. And speaking of stupid how can you spell 'Bought' wrong? If you are pushing your superior intelligence level (i.e by calling me stupid and an idiot) at least try to use correct spelling. I defined OP by simply shooting people and killing them with one shot. OP in my opinion is defined as a weapon that can be used to get massive amounts of kills by exploiting it's advantages. Recently (CoD Ghosts) they have stopped the level system by allowing you to get all of the guns for points. But previous to that high ranking weapons with a **** ton of damage were frequented by almost everyone. I am not saying that it is horrible... nor am I saying that a game needs to be perfect. All that I am saying is that their lack of distribution of power (I.E OP WEAPONS) and their lack of change contributed to their downfall in my opinion.
lol, iPhone likes to autocorrect correct words. I probably did spell it wrong, but that doesn't matter as to I don't care. My phone also changes gun to fun. Regardless, your reasons for hating the game are pathetic. No gun should be the same, so I'll stand by that reason I guess.

Serotonin

Serotonin

Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't get why this was moved, but a thread about CoD Champs stayed in GD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register