Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

CoD Wolrd at War Achievements, have a looky!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by xXMockeyXx, Nov 9, 2008 with 8 replies and 3,866 views.

1. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    If that ^ didn't work... [Click here to view the link]

[Click here to view the link] < COPY AND PASTE IT..Vid... sorry it crashed when I uploaded it as an actually playable video.

Sorry I was using my phone...

Anyways... these are some Call of Duty world at war achievements... In order

Close Shave-10G: Survive a Banzai Attack(Solo Only)

Carlson's Raiders-10G:Complete 'Semper Fi' on any difficulty(solo only)

Stormed Peleliu-15G:Establish a beachhead on the island of Peleliu on any difficulty(Solo Only)

The Last Stand-20G: Survive the land and air conflict surrounding Okinawa on any difficulty.(Solo only)

Stabbed in The Heart-20G:Complete all missions on the Eastern Front on any difficulty setting(Solo Only)

Get Your Hands Dirty-30G:Complete 'Semper Fi' on Veteran Difficulty.(Solo Only)

Saved Private Ryan-10G: Save the soldier before he burns to death

Bloody Peleliu-30G: Complete "Little Resistance" on veteran difficulty(solo only)

Weapon of Mass Destruction-15G:Radio in a naval bombardment that kills at least 4 Japanese Soldiers(Solo or co-op)

The Sword is broken-30G:Complete "Hard Landing" on veteran difficulty(solo only)

No Safe place-15G:Burn an enemy out of a tree with the flamethrower in 'Hard Landing'(solo or co-op)

Architect-30G Complete 'Vendetta' on Veteran difficulty(Solo only)

The Professional-15G:Ahoot all of Amsel's henchmen, including their attack dog, without reloading(Solo only)

Gunslinger-15G:Assassinate General Amsel with a pistol shot(solo only)

The Hammer Strikes-30G:Complete 'Their Land, Their Blood' on veteran difficulty(solo only)

Scorched Earth-30G:Complete 'Burn `em out' on veteran difficulty(solo only)

Fire starter-15G:Complete a mission using only the flamethrower. Melee,genades & explosives are okay.

Fearless-30G:Complete 'Relentless' on Veteran difficulty(Solo only)

IHell on wheels-30g:Complete 'Blood and Iron' on Veteran difficulty(solo only)

Iron Fist-15G: Destory all towers and bunkers in 'Blood and Iron'(Solo or co-op)

No return-30G:Complete 'Ring of Steel' on veteran diffuiculty(solo only)

Ruthless-15g:Kill 15 enemies while mounted ona tank in 'Ring of Steel'(solo or co-op)

When it Rains, It Pours-30g:Complete 'eviction' on Veteran difficulty(solo only)

Shot in the Dark-10G:Kill 10 enemies in the subway when the lights are out in 'Eviction'(solo or co-op)

One Bad Gato 30G-Complete 'Black Cats' on Veteran difficulty(solo only)

The Sum of all zeros-15G Down 45 Japanese soldiers in 'Black Cats'(Solo only)

Lights Out!-10G: In 'Black Cats', blast out all of the spot lights is the Japanese cargo convoy(solo only)

Blowtorch and Corkscrew-30G:Complete 'Blowtorch and Corkscrew' on Veteran difficulty(solo only)

Setting of The Sun-30G:complete 'Breaking Point' in veteran difficulty(solo only)

Mortar-dom 10G:Kill 8 Japanese with 8 thrown mortars in 'Breaking Point'(solo or co-op)

Gaurdian Angel-10G: In the final battle for Okinawa, save Sargeant Roebuck(solo or co-op)

For the Motherland-30G: Complete 'Heart of the Reich' on veteran difficulty(solo only)

Bearing the Burder-30G:Complete 'Downfall' on Veteran difficulty(solo only)

Rough Economy-15G:Kill 3 or more enemies with a single bullet(Solo or Co-op)

Snake in the Grass-15G:Take out a Japanese soldier while he is lying in wait in the grass(solo or Co-op)

Grave Robber-15G:Collect all Death Cards in the Game(Solo only)

Kamikaze-15G: Complete any level on Regular difficulty or higher using only melee and grenades.(solo only)

Throw six and a Half-15G:On Hardened or Veteran difficulty, complete a level without dying(solo only)

Purple Heart-5G:While staring into the face of adversity, show courage and persevere.

War Hero-40G:Complete the game on any difficulty(Solo only)

Hardened War Hero-100G:Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty(Solo only)

Get your Left foot wet-30G:Complete a match in campaign Co-op mode over Xbox LIVE(Online Co-op only)

Get your right Foot Wet-30G:Complete a match in competitive Co-op mode over Xbox LIVE(Online Co-Op only)

Blue Ribbon-25G:Complete a 4 player Competitive Co-Op match in 1st place over Xbox LIVE(Online Co-Op only)

Secret --G:This is a secret achievement. You must unlock this achievement to find out more about it.

Secret --G:This is a secret achievement. You must unlock this achievement to find out more about it.

Well enjoy... my neck hurts from looking back and forth :cool:
    Hopefully some of you will find this useful, but until this game is out, this will have to do.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    Lol... I realized that too... like a few monets ago... I felt so dumb -__- But pictures and videos... that's new... right?:.(

4. CCKx

CCKx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive alredy unlocked some of the achievements :thumbup:

5. HillToP B3anZ491

HillToP B3anZ491 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes this was very helpful even though you could see it on XBOX but the only thing i don't know is the last achievment..... How do you unlock it? I mean I would really want to know....If anyone has an idea or can help me send me a private message reaply to this or email me at andrewbeanz491@aol.com Thx alot!:thumbup:

6. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    You deserve a thank for making this, well though it did not help me it's nice you took the time to make it. :biggrin:
    :thumbup:
    EDIT : I JUST NOTICED THE DATE! WTF?

7. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings:
  8. OP
    xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    No, I didn't get it from a torrent.

I was in View Games under my profile... don't ask.

9. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings: