• Thread starter GRINSPANKER13
  • Start date
  • Views 3,307
GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Admins And Mod, I Am Just Posting The Link To My Tutorial But I Will Add The Tutorial To This Post, Please Do Not Remove The Link!

CoD:WaW Screenshot In Solo After July 26 Patch
Login

They Patched Screenshot For Coop Like I Said...So Here Is A Way To Get It Back In Solo!
Things You Need:
Xport360:http://us.codejunkies.com/support_downloads/Setup_XPort_360_v2_06.zip
Hex Editor Neo:www.download.com
MxS HBC:Login
Modio:Game-Tuts.com • Modio

I Advise You To Recover Your Account Before You Do This! The Reason Is When You Recover Your Account, Your Profile Will Only Have 1 "Buttons_default" And 1 "Thumbstick_default" For Each CoD:4 And CoD:WaW, Also CoD:2. So If You Recover Your Account You Will Only Have To Change 1 For Cod:WaW Instead Of 2 Or 3!

1. Extract Your Profile From Your Hard Drive, Always Make A Back Up!!!
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>FFFE07D1>>>00010000
76060613.jpg

2. Open Your Profile With Hex Editor Neo, Search For set gpad_sticksConfig Once You Find The First One Click The Up Arrow Till You See One Of The Messages Of The Days, This Is How You Tell Which Game That sticksConfig Is For![/COLOR]
36331582.jpg

FOUND
20742512.jpg

I HIT UP ARROW 18 TIMES[/COLOR]
95471387.jpg

Since I Found The CoD:4 Message Of The Day I Need To Hit F3 To Find The Next set gpad_sticksConfig

FOUND
29201252.jpg

I HIT THE UP ARROW 27 TIMES!
17038647.jpg

3. Alright Now That We Found The One Under CoD:WaW's MOTD We Need To Change It To Screenshot
You Will See This .set gpad_sticksConfig "Thumbstick_default" You Need To Change That To .set gpad_sticksConfig "screenshot________" (_= 8 spaces) That's screenshot and 8 spaces![/color]
37548748.jpg

If You Recovered You Account Before You Did This Then Thats The Only One You Will Need To Change! If Not Just Hit F3 And Go Up Until You See A MOTD If It's CoD:WaW Change That "Thumbstick_default" To "screenshot________" screenshot and 8 spaces

Hit File>>>Hit Save>>>Close Hex Editor Neo

4. Open MxSHBC>>>Hit File>>>Hit Open>>>Find Your Profile>>>Hit Open>>>Hit Tools>>>Hit CHB
73272200.jpg

Open Modio>>>Hit Resigner>>>Hit Open File>>>Find Your Profile>>>Hit Open>>>Hit Resign!
48480229.jpg

5. Put Your Profile Back Into Your Hard Drive, Hit Yes To Overwright!
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>FFFE07D1>>>00010000
76060613.jpg

Please Don't Pm Me With Questions Post Them Here!​

H

hinkypunk9

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the tut:smile: but for some reason, ill change it to screenshot, add the 8 spaces and then resign/hash and put back into my profile. When i go into a zombie game i cant see the HUD, which is good, and i can use no clip as well. but as soon as i press x, i can't get back into no clip. even after going into options and sensitivity and brightness, ive tried all of them. Ive noticed that when i go to edit my profile that, what was screenshot before, gets changed back to thumbstick_default. Any ideas?:S

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does that to me all the time. You just have to keep changing it i guess. But atleast you can have a zombie save, just like before the patch.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe You Should Try Putting It In The buttons_default again i didn't try that!

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, once you hit the X button, you are stuck. So I suggest not to press X, and just get out of noclip by pressing Y, then press B to shoot. Very unfortunate problem though.

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
isnt there a certain command we could use to keep adding screenshot"........ like a program for instance, COD SCREENSHOT Ver 1.0 coming soon.

Ghost

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still add it, but it gets overwritten when you go into any game. I guess a method to hotswap profiles could work and OMG I just thought of one.

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
You can still add it, but it gets overwritten when you go into any game. I guess a method to hotswap profiles could work and OMG I just thought of one.

Ok, what? You yourself said that the values weren't overwritten but rather the game (multiplayer) didn't read from them any longer...

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No, the screenshot thing is overwritten in the profile.

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
No, the screenshot thing is overwritten in the profile.
Yup, when i open up my profile its overwritten. You could try makin it read only ...lol

I

iTz Aaron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can confirm this as working on solo doesnt work on co op i tried :frown:

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isnt there a command to re-write things to the profile automatically, to a certain place, like, input 22 73 63 72 65 65 6e 73 68 6f 74 22 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a to 00325e05 x 05 for example.

(22 73 63 72 65 65 6e 73 68 6f 74 22 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a) is "screenshot".......
00325e05 x 05 is destination

Ghost

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it overwritten? Is the packet sent repeatedly or at intervals or what? Is it sent to everyone or just if the data has been modified?

I

island

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get this working without the "X" problem. I don't remember what I did but I do remember flying right outside the first window and then I went into the menu and then back out again. I hit (X) shortly after and I got the blue text across the bottom and it said NO CLIP at the top left corner. Then everything worked just like it did before the patch.

Stupid enough, I go into an online zombie match to test and it wiped it. I tried again and I cannot seem to reproduce it at all - keeps looking up when you press X. I know I have no clue in what combination I did it but it does work somehow.

Has anyone else seen this? :?

Got it to work again, this time on the second zombie map instead of the 3rd one. Still not sure how I did it but here is 2 screenshots.

Anyone have a clue what is the right buttons to press to get this to happen all the time?
iaDMjaaCA
iaDmkAACA

iiTz MaGiiC

iiTz MaGiiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did this and i cant see my hands,gun,score,ammo nothing. i went to online zombies to see if it would reset but it didnt what did i do wrong?

L

Lambo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey thanks man great tut it works for me:thumbup:
except when im in god mode i dont get any money for killing zombies i have to turn it off to get money but oh well i will just make a gamesave and mod it:biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register