What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

cod waw mod menu infection 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zoderm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys today I am hosting a waw infection lobby it is free if you want 11th prestige and the mod menu any Microsoft points are accepted

And donations are not a must but they are greatly appreciated and it will let me do more

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I AM BOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Inv SOJA x BOSS 
I want an infection please

Z

Zoderm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want in send me a fr my GT - xTapOutHRX 
For people who are new when I inv you and u see a checkerboard screen back out go to split screen and start the match and it should kick you out and than join back and I will start it and DO NOT SPAWN IN just press the start button

A

Alien101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude i will definitely donate to show you my appreciation

I

I AM BOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys today I am hosting a waw infection lobby it is free if you want 11th prestige and the mod menu any Microsoft points are accepted

And donations are not a must but they are greatly appreciated and it will let me do more
Be sure to join when you can. Remember no telling the host when to start or tell that they have to do a certain menu. Just stick with the menu he gives you. HE IS AWEOME :biggrin:

Z

Zoderm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg thanks man 
Alien what's your gt? So I can give it to u 
Btw my mic is not working atm so just send me a fr

M

mason0987654321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want infection please gt: Zero Galaxies 
Legit

I

I AM BOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont complain if you get VIP there's nothing wrong with it.i got it but I don't see anything wrong with it at least it's a menu. I've heard people complain about VIP. Dont complain that you want admin or staff he gives you what he give you. Btw sorry if im posting too much. :biggrin:

Z

Zoderm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry something happened just wait a sec 
Back online

Callmej78

Callmej78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zoderm is the boss (not a *** kiss hes just legit)

Z

Zoderm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey alien? 
Ok I got disconnected for xbox and something happened to my equipment so BOSS is gonna do it rn 
I am getting really frustrated rn I am really sorry guys there is a delay but we will get back to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register