What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

COD WAW Intensify Mod Menu Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
KawasakiFan415

KawasakiFan415

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm Doing a Intensify Modded Infection, I'm Only Doing a Few People At a Time (Probably around 5 or 6) Rules: Don't Scream or Yell, Don't Tell Me To Start, Don't Friend Me, Don't Invite Me To Parties (Only Private Chats), And Also I Will NOT DO Reinfections Unless, Something Unpredictable Happens (Games Crashes, etc.) If You VIOLATE These Rules You Will Get Blocked or If Minor Infraction You Will Be Kicked For Now.

If You Do NOT Know What To Do Follow These Steps: When You Join The Map Should Be a Checkerboard, Leave The Lobby, Go To "Splitscreen" (Do NOT Change The Map or Settings) Start It, and It Should Kick You Out, Then Go To My Profile and Press "Join Session In Progress" When You Join Back, Your Gamertag Should Be Modded, Then Just Wait For Me To Start It.

How Do You Join?: Invite qlv7t To a Private Chat and Go To My Profile and Press "Join Session In Progress"

This Menu Is NOTHING Fancy But It Is Fun To Mess With Friends.

Controls For The Menu: D_Pad Right Opens The Menu, You D_Pad Up and D_Pad Down To Scroll Through, and X_Button to Active/Select.

Current Status: Closed Sorry
"When Are You Going To Stop?": Until 4PM Est. Maybe Longer If Requested By A LOT of People.

IF IT DID NOT WORK JUST JOIN BACK!!

Have Fun With The Mods, You're Welcome!

Last edited:
Skudge

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit up to now, I'll edit post once I'm infected.

Edit: he's legit. Infected me.

Jorgehadmelike

Jorgehadmelike

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it full it's not giving me the option to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register