What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

COD WAW Copyright_V3 Infection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KawasakiFan415

KawasakiFan415

Reaction score
Sin$
Rules: Don't scream or yell, don't tell me when to start, don't play music.

How Do You Join?: Either Invite qlv7t or MVP RAMBO MVP To a Private Chat, or Just Send a Message Stating "SE7EN" And I Will Invite You.

If You Do NOT Know What To Do: Join My Lobby, Back Out, Go To Splitscreen (DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING THE MAP OR SETTINGS) It Should Kick You Out, Rejoin My Session and Your Gamertag Should Be Modded.

This Menu Is VERY Fun But In My Experience It Is VERY Glitchy In Public Games, But In Private Games It's Fine.

How Many People Am I Taking?: Right Now I'm Going To Take What I Can Get

Current Status: CLOSED FOR THE DAY

Also If You Have a Friend Walk Them Through The Steps ^^^

Enjoy The Menu!! You're Welcome!!

Last edited:
jdog1728isuniqe

jdog1728isuniqe

Reaction score
Sin$
plz go in lobby so I can join 
how do I go in split screen bc its not kicking me

jdog1728isuniqe

jdog1728isuniqe

Reaction score
Sin$
no I joined backed out went to split screen waited then the second time I started match and still didn't kick me then both times I joined back nothing happend

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of hosting.

When you edit your post to say "Closed" please take the time to report it and put "Close thread" in the drop down box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register