[COD TOOL] How To: Mod Campaign

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Xxx YoOoO xxX, Jun 20, 2009 with 30 replies and 3,208 views.

1. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Alright well i got asked how i got all the Veteran Achievements with this !AMAZING TOOL! By Cheater912 Found here

This is how..Very simple idk why i am making this b/c its very easy...But yea here we go..

1. Sign into your profile, Start the game...Go to Solo Campaign

2. Go to mission select

3. Click on the one that you want the veteran achievement for..Click Veteran and start the game...Wait for it to load.

4. Play the game until you get a place were you can save and quit.. So the beginning...Save and quit

5. Shutt off xbox and take off HDD and take ur xsata or migration kit and open your HDD with Xplorer360
    [​IMG]

6. Go to partition 3...Double Click the Content Folder..Should like this after
    [​IMG]

7. After opening that up..You should get alot of folders..Click on the one thats highlighted in the screen shot..Named (4156081C)
    [​IMG]

8. Now you should see a "Savegame.svg" meaning that is your game save for your checkpoint! (If the .svg doesnt show up right away just click the other folder after the 4156081C folder)

9. Click on the file and place it on your desktop! Then Minimize Xplorer360..Open up "CoD Tool"

8. Click "open" and then click desktop b/c thats were you saved your (.svg file)

9. Mod the file however you want..Should look like this
    [​IMG]

10. Now your Savegame.svg file is modded!

11. Open your "Xplorer360" and go to the same place as before (Steps 5-7)

12. Go to that gamesave.svg and delete it off your Hard Drive

13. Take your modded one on your desktop and put it into that file folder that you just deleted!

14. Your all done!! Take your Hard Drive and put it back onto your xbox..Load everything back up..Then click resume game!

15. You modded campaign and can get the Veteran stuff WAY EASIER!!

Ps..I know this is a noob tut..And its my first lol..So dont make fun of me..Just making it easier on the noobs..:smile:

• Like Like x 3
  2. cjm0987

cjm0987 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks for the tutorial but how do you put xplorer 360 and cod tool on your desktop? you know? as a shortcut

3. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Just drag and drop. If that doesn't work, try to re-download it and make sure you save it to your desktop this time.

4. cjm0987

cjm0987 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks but I figured out a bit ago I have another question when I plug in my harddrive sometimes it makes a disturbing ticking sound?why?

oh and I click part 3 and its blank..nothing under it! please help!

5. HungSolo

HungSolo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1) Not sure about a clicking sound, but you will hear a sound like your computer hardrive would make.

2) You may want to make sure you cable it connected, but first I would put your HD back on your xbox to make sure it's still working. When I first got mu 360 I took the Hardrive on while it was stil on and it whiped my hardrive.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cjm0987

cjm0987 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WAAAAH how to run as admin it says owner or following user and gives me a username and password box

7. Zamurick

Zamurick Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How can you use commands? Like noclip, ufo, give all, and that stuff?

8. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    cj there might not be anything in your partion 3 because you do not have a gamesave. So go to a level that you want to play right..

1. Get a checkpoint
    2. Shut off xbox 360
    3. Load up on migration kit/XSATA

Then read what i said to do :biggrin:

9. csmcsm

csmcsm Newbie

Ratings:
    i cant log onto that site to download, anyone able to send me invite to website?

10. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Srry i didnt know i couldnt post a mediafire link

11. L0CKOOD

L0CKOOD Newbie

Ratings:
    trying using xport insted
    Knowledgebase - Codejunkies

12. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so if theres tools like this for cod,why is there nothing like this for halo?

13. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    B/c halo 3 is a live container...They dont have .svg files and what not.

The only way you can mod halo 3 is by a "Dev-Kit" which will play un-resigned games..

14. TheMagicNumber

Ratings:
    ok thanks.
    so how come h3 is live and cod is svg?is this m$/bungies way of protecting h3 or is it just a random split of some games are,some games arent?

15. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Halo 3 and Cod are two different makers..

The reason they put so much protection on H3 is b/c of Halo 2...SOOO many people modded it and it ruined the game in the long run.

Cod is made by "activision" not microsoft/bungie...

So cod there wasnt much moding online..So they dont seem to think they need to protect it as much..U feel me

16. TheMagicNumber

Ratings:

k thanks again:smile:

17. Art2Fly

Art2Fly Newbie

Ratings:
  18. TheMagicNumber

Ratings:
    dont try to get your posts up with one line posts buddy or youll get yourself a ban-read the rules:

a. Refrain from spam/one-liner replies, such as "thx, ..., *emotion*, lol" etc... Try to extend your post so it is meaningful.

thanks

and if anyone doesnt know this same method works on cod 4 too.

19. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:

Magic u to urself have a low post count. Let the Moderates or Admin deal with him.

And to me..U are just as much spamming as he is. Plus he was only saying "Thank You" to me. U went on and on about him saying "Thank you"

20. Thatoneguy69

Thatoneguy69 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    cold tool request ink pleaseee