(COD TOOL) How To Have Rainbow Clan Tags In Co-Op Lobbys + How To Mod A Co-Op Lobby

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Downin, Jun 24, 2009 with 14 replies and 6,402 views.

1. Downin

Downin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Welcome Members of Se7ensins

In this tutorial I have put together I will show you how you can have rainbow colored clan tags in lobbies that you host for things like Co-Op Nazi Zombies, and I will also show you how to modify the whole Nazi Zombies Games and which modifications will and wont work.

What You Will Need
    Data Transfer Kit
    CoD Tool (Attatched)
    Xplorer 360 (Attatched)
    SaveGame from Hard Drive/MU
    WinRar - Download Free Trial

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Use this link to download your tools, I can't attach them all

How To Do It

1. Okay so first you are going to need to extract the savedata from your hard drive of memory unit to your computer. To do this, open Xplorer 360 or Xport 360 if you prefer this, and then transfer it like so by simply dragging the file from the Xplorer 360 window to your computer desktop. You need to copy the file *Partiton 1/3 => Your Profile ID => 4156081C => savegame.svg*

[​IMG]

Additional Notes

1. You will need to open your memory card or memory unit first by selecting *Drive => Open => Hard drive or Memory Card...*
    2. You can then double click the folder tree to open the contents inside
    3. Your Profile ID will be different for everyone. It will start with E0 and more numbers will follow. If you only have one profile it will be one of the two folders, the one that isn't lots of 0's
    2. Okay now you have your save data on your computer you will need to actually modify it. This is easier than it sounds, and there are tools in the Tools.rar attatched that you can use. You will need to open *CoD Tool* and then press open to open your save data. This will be on your desktop or wherever you dragged it to from Xplorer 360.

[​IMG]

Once you have opened your sava data you will be presented with a variety of tabs and options. I will only be showing you how to add modifications so that your friends can use them also, but I will make a brief paragaph on mods you can use to get out of the map etc...

You will want to select "Super Melee" on the first tab. Super Melee is where you can just point at a zombie, use your knife and no matter what its distance it will knife the zombie (You don't lunge), so it's really handy if you have run out of ammunation or want fast points (120 points for a knife kill). Once you have selected it it will go orange to notify you it has been selected. This is the only modification to my knowledge that will work on Co-Op private matches.

[​IMG]

3. Some other good modifications to use are over in the CoD:WaW Co-Op Tab and these will work for everyone apart form the multi colored name which will only modify your own name.

Far Away Revive: Does what it says really, you don't need to be stood next to someone to revive them, just pointing at them directly (with no blockages) and hold X to revive them. Perfect and really handy!

Extended Clip: Beats the purpose of Speed Cola really. You won't have to reload for a very long time as everyones clip will be extended. The Double Barrel and Sawn Off Shotguns now hold 60 in their clip, so its very effective as it cuts out reloading and makes Shotguns a favourable weapon. Very handy to have turned on.

Text Ping: Not sure what this means but basically you will have a "Ping" tab on the leaderboard (pressing back button) and you will be able to see everyones ping time in milliseconds. No idea what this means, the hosts is usually lower and I think it's something to do with the connection.

Sprint Speed: From 0.1 to 9.9 meaning that you can make everyone able to spring stupidly fast or very slow leaving the zombies at an advantage. Reccomended speed for everyone to be able to control is 3.5 as its fast enough to escape zombies and quickly run to perk machines between rounds. You can also zoom through swamps at this speed and run jump further!

Triple Tap: Basically like the Double Tab perk, except you are going to shoot 3x the speed. I wouldn't reccomend having this on as it is useless as low rounds because you waste ALOT of ammunation that could be vital to your success.

Instant Reload: Again, beats the purpose of the Speed Cola perk. You will reload your weapon instantly. Combined with the Extended Clip modification this can prove nicely when firing Shotguns or weapons that take along time to reload.

Clan Tag Effects:
    Turn this on and you will have a rainbow clan tag in Co-Op only. Pretty neat and something really that you would only use to blag and show off :smile:

4. Once you have finished modifying your save data you will need press "Save Changes" in *CoD Tool* to transfer your save data and overwrite your current one thats already there. I suggest deleting and then transferring it to your hard drive or memory unit. Make sure you put it in the same folder you got it from, and backup your old save data if you want to keep it.

Now place your memory unit into your Xbox 360 and start up Call of Duty World at War. When it asks you to select save device make sure select the save device that you transferred your save data onto. Now, to enable the modifications simple resume your solo game, not start a new one, make sure you press "Resume Game". Then simply save and quit, then go into your Co-Op lobby and invite friends to show off. Jobs a good 'en! Sorry I can't post pictures, don't have a capture card!

Disclaimer

I created this guide myself. Thanks to Picfreak.us for hosting my images. You may copy this guide onto other forums WITH A LINK BACK TO THIS POST! You must also give credits to Downin on the Se7ensins forums and clearly state that the guide is not yours.

Thanks for reading
    Downin'

• Like Like x 3
  2. oBLACKIECHANoo

oBLACKIECHANoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the speed cola is instant reload so how can it beat the purpose of speed cola ?
    and can sum1 please tell me how the **** i get the specail clan tags to work with cod tool and if not what do i have to hex edit to get them on

3. OP
    Downin

Downin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The speed cola isn't instant reload, it takes time still...

4. tgb

tgb Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you can change it with perk_weapReloadMultiplier #<0
    make the number less than zero
    the lower the number the faster it is

EDIT: i was a retard, supposed to be "less than 1" not 0 i ****** up

• Like Like x 1
  5. Destiny

Destiny #ZxathCheated #NeverForget Retired

Ratings:
    ok i got to drive>open>hdd or memcard and it says Cannot Find FATX drive to open do i need to use xport with a transfer cable?

6. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    You can't make it less than zero. Zero is the absolute fastest.

7. matt1392

matt1392 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it wont let me open cod tool ,it says error could not load assembly code or something any suggestions?

8. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    ^^ .net framework must be at 3.5

9. matt1392

matt1392 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how do i upgrade lol

10. BallinCMD

BallinCMD Newbie

Ratings:
    How do you get the savedata on your hard drive the partition 1 of mine is emty.:S

Sorry I mean savegame

11. JonMS

JonMS Newbie

Ratings:
    Re: (COD TOOL) How To Have Rainbow Clan Tags In Co-Op Lobbys + How To Mod A Co-Op Lob

THanks!

12. b4con

b4con Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: (COD TOOL) How To Have Rainbow Clan Tags In Co-Op Lobbys + How To Mod A Co-Op Lob

did you plug your hdd into a spare SATA port in your pc? if so when you boot ure pc go into setup and go to drives to check that ure pc is actively looking for sata 2 mine said something along the lines of

DRIVE0: SATA-0 - this was set to on (this should be your main Hdd with windows on)
    DRIVE1: SATA-2 - this was set to off (my xbox hdd was plugged in here)

if you go down to DRIVE1: SATA-2 you can change it to on, save changes and exit.

now when you open xplorer, Xport it should find it straight away hope this helps for some of you! :biggrin:

You want partion 3 my friend not 1 :wink:

EDIT oh and what the guy at top forgot to mention is open codtool1.5 in the last menu where it says clan tag type in !@#$% this will give you another button, special clan tags turn this to on, when you have finished adding your mods save changes, replace your gamesave. when you boot up WaW BEFORE you go to resume game go to multiplayer then to barracks change your clan tag to the desired one ie.. RAIN (multicolours) .... (moving ball) etc... then go back to main menu NOW go to resume game, save and quit, go to ure co-op lobby and bobs your uncle!

13. truesavage1

truesavage1 Newbie

Ratings:

mycod tool doesnt have the coop section or instant reload:?

i want the instant reload and triple tap but my cod tool doesnt have that or the co-op part either:?

14. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:

Re download it...and make sure your using a CoD WaW gamesave,

15. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:

speed cola is instant reload if you can see on cod tool it says perk modifiers soo u must have the perk in order for it to be instant all u do is press x and theres no wait