• Views 19,700
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod tool 1.6 beta is out for all VIP member at Moddedwarfare.com. If anyone has it please share the new features lol.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
i h8 how every moding every big moding site (ttg,modio,modedwarfare) charge money now:mad: if any finds a way to find a way into vip on MW like modio please tell me!!!!!

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
MW = Website.
Modio = Application.
Also one of my friends who likes leaking **** is VIP there, so I'll probably get a copy of it and leak it to prem.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
MW = Website.
Modio = Application.
Also one of my friends who likes leaking **** is VIP there, so I'll probably get a copy of it and leak it to prem.
Yeah it's only a matter of time before it is leaked. I don't know how long the IP lock thing will last. I'm sure there has to be a way around that. I just want to know what it can do. I really don't see it being much different from 1.5, but who knows...

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Wasn't 1.5 ip locked?
I'm pretty sure it was. From what I know cheater only handed out a few betas and they were ip locked. That's how he knew who leaked it, or that's what i have been told. I'm not 100% on that though so don't take my word for it..

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea... I have a copy of 1.5 beta 2.

J

joeykrug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is ip locked, i can tell u guys the new stuff tho. High grenade damage, increased bullet damage, super bullet penetration, disable teddybear.

I

iTz Aaron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all patched so theres really no point in buying this what so ever

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if you do hack tht **** post it fast as f_ck

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
new features sound cool, but i had disable teddybear anyway, dnt know about high grenade damage tho. if u had a zombie.sav then there were alot more options and stuff to play with. i removed the teddy by replacing weapon_teddybear with weapon_usa_tesla, instead of a teddy it gave a waffle, but still only 1. the box jus never moved and didnt give more than 1 waffle. but im guessin that the new codtool is not going to waork now too as it modifys the dvars in the same way. if it were pc, it would be so much easyer to get around the updates

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well apparently it has all been patched so it really doesn't matter anymore lol. I feel sorry for all the people that actually paid for 1.6, and only got to use it for 8 hours... does anyone know if this patch affected online ranked matches at all?

R

riley2008

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, i have codtool v1.5 and i have been using the mods on it for about 4days on cod:waw and then treyarch seem to have patched it. do you know if v1.6 will be able to get past these patches or is this the end for all the modders out there? :ohmy:

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
riley2008 said:
hi, i have codtool v1.5 and i have been using the mods on it for about 4days on cod:waw and then treyarch seem to have patched it. do you know if v1.6 will be able to get past these patches or is this the end for all the modders out there? :ohmy:
You can still mod in solo campaign and zombies... Just no more co-op. And there is no getting past the patch. If anything, someone may just find a new way to do something. I highly doubt anyone will, but if they do it probably will not even be that great... Dvars, and .cfgs were pretty much as far as we could take it in cod modding. But if someone ever figures out how to mod the ISO(which I don't even know if it is possible) then we can do pretty much anything...

R

riley2008

Reaction score
Sin$
but my mod doesn't seem to work for solo either :frown: it comes up with an error, save game limit exceeded or something along that line and then i try to select a mission and when i do that none of my mods are on

joshandrok said:
You can still mod in solo campaign and zombies... Just no more co-op. And there is no getting past the patch. If anything, someone may just find a new way to do something. I highly doubt anyone will, but if they do it probably will not even be that great... Dvars, and .cfgs were pretty much as far as we could take it in cod modding. But if someone ever figures out how to mod the ISO(which I don't even know if it is possible) then we can do pretty much anything...

EXCUSE ME, but what are Dvars and .cfgs and ISO ??

T

tgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
riley2008 said:
but my mod doesn't seem to work for solo either :frown: it comes up with an error, save game limit exceeded or something along that line and then i try to select a mission and when i do that none of my mods are on

EXCUSE ME, but what are Dvars and .cfgs and ISO ??
.cfgs are configuration files you know like preset button layouts
ISO is the disk more or less
Dvars are a type of variable

R

riley2008

Reaction score
Sin$
tgb said:
.cfgs are configuration files you know like preset button layouts
ISO is the disk more or less
Dvars are a type of variable

thank you. i understand much better now. does anyone have any ideas on how i can get my mod to work on solo and nazi zombies ? cos i carn't get it to work on either of them ! <_<

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
riley2008 said:
thank you. i understand much better now. does anyone have any ideas on how i can get my mod to work on solo and nazi zombies ? cos i carn't get it to work on either of them ! <_<
If the savegame is giving you an error message, you either have to many dvars, or one of your values is set too high. Or you may have forgotten to rehash. Either way, just go make a new savegame, put it in cod tool put the mods on and make sure you're values are set right(and don't put as many mods on. I don't know what the limit is...) and make sure you run it through hash block calculator, or whatever resigner rehasher you prefer... It should work for you then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register