Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

COD Skit

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by ENIRAM, Feb 7, 2009 with 6 replies and 432 views.

1. ENIRAM

ENIRAM Newbie

Ratings:
    I saw this the other day from the "Whitest Kids U know" on IFC. It seems like this happens every other game.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoUSX0OMjGs"]YouTube - Call Of Duty[/ame]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I lI lI lII II

I lI lI lII II Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lmao the only reason why that's so funny is because it's true. There is always that one kid :lol:

3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    ROFL.

You're right though people do always do that. :biggrin:

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  5. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    wow, i hope they make more of those. That honestly made my whole day.

6. OP
    ENIRAM

ENIRAM Newbie

Ratings:
    So I thought it would be funny to make my own skit and try it during a match to see what would happen. I wrote out the lines for 2 people to act as roommates trying to order a pizza. I had my buddy on the cell phone reading the silent lines that nobody else could hear and I read the lines that went over the mic....."I wanted my line delivery to have believable pauses". So after about 5 minutes of arguing over toppings, crust type, & pizza joint that was to deliver it I discovered I was the only person on my team left.....I wish I would have recorded the other players comments and me spinning in circles, jumping into the walls......too funny....If you actually care about your Xbox Rep...don't do it....... but if you don't......it's very entertaining.

7. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well im definitely up for it so add me on LIVE. :thumbup:
    GT: II LaZydAiZy II