What's new

COD Public Cheater | Black Ops 3 [TU6]

X

XeXSolutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score

COD Public Cheater | Black Ops 3 [TU6]

The 4 False Positive is due to obfuscation & packing on the tool!
COD Public Cheater Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...e7bc90697b3e73fb8eaf5958/analysis/1460570401/

Skype - xex.solutions
AIM - [email protected]

This tool has been operating for approximately 1 year now, it was a product I previously sold privately and now due to its success and demand I have decided to release it to the public!

These mods work for both OFF-HOST and ON-HOST. It is useful in Competitive Tournaments / Clan Wars as it doesn't show in killcams or any other clients screen but yourself, it's easy ON/OFF toggle functions make this simple tool to use.

This RTE tool includes ALL COD TITLES and is on the latest title updates. Future updates will be implemented as they become available along with anything new, I will also keep this tool updated for each Title Update as soon as it's released. This works only on JTAG/RGH and is coded in C#.

Last edited:
M

MCmiricle

RGH Jasper W/ LED Storm :D
Reaction score
Good job on the tool, looks very clean and coordinated :smile:
Also, draw bodies :O

I

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Nice GUI, if I still modded Xbox I would use this but I mod PC so you know :wink:

W

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Again. You never stop to amaze me and loving the layout you did.

D

DamagedMods

Believe In Yourself
Reaction score
Nice/Clean GUI.

Ill be trying this out and I'm wondering if I may release this on other forums?​

J

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good work man, Thanx :smile:

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
Great work man :smile: :cool:

X

XeXSolutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated to TU2 and added "No Sway" tested and working fine, enjoy!

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
Great tool, nice and simple. Love that GUI :smile:

E

Eustace Bagge

Banned
Reaction score
COD Public Cheater | Black Ops 3 [TU2]

The 1 False Positive is due to minor obfuscation on the tool!
COD Public Cheater Download: http://bit.ly/1HTkFtb
Virus Scan: http://ow.ly/JRGKu

Skype - xex.solutions
AIM - [email protected]

This tool has been operating for approximately 1 year now, it was a product I previously sold privately and now due to its success and demand I have decided to release it to the public!

These mods work for both OFF-HOST and ON-HOST. It is useful in Competitive Tournaments / Clan Wars as it doesn't show in killcams or any other clients screen but yourself, it's easy ON/OFF toggle functions make this simple tool to use.

This RTE tool includes ALL COD TITLES and is on the latest title updates. Future updates will be implemented as they become available along with anything new, I will also keep this tool updated for each Title Update as soon as it's released. This works only on JTAG/RGH and is coded in C#.
"due to its success and demand" if it was making money why would you stop selling it and publicly release it? I doubt it was making much since all of this was already public.

X

XeXSolutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"due to its success and demand" if it was making money why would you stop selling it and publicly release it? I doubt it was making much since all of this was already public.
At the time most of it was actually private and was unavailable to the public. I made around 72 sales and sold it for $20 each.. yeah a little expensive for a small tool but I knew people that wanted it and eventually it got cracked due to my poor obfuscation methods. That's why I've released it to the public :smile:

Last edited:
F

Fred Xe

Rgh & Kv Seller
Reaction score
At the time most of it wasn't actually public and was kept quite private. I made around 72 sales and sold it for $20 each.. yeah a little expensive for a small tool but I knew people that wanted it and eventually it got cracked due to my poor obfuscation methods. That's why I've released it to the public :smile:
are you going to update to tu3 ?

T

Tommybuster101

Reaction score
COD Public Cheater | Black Ops 3 [TU3]

The 1 False Positive is due to minor obfuscation on the tool!
COD Public Cheater Download: http://bit.ly/1OiROU3
Virus Scan: http://ow.ly/JRGKu

Skype - xex.solutions
AIM - [email protected]

Is there anything like this for ps4 version??

D

Droseph zdoM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Love your BO3 tool bro Keep up the great work

J

JayBlaze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant get this tool to work everytime i try to connect i get an unhandled exception error.

Top Bottom