• Thread starter GMconstruction
  • Start date
  • Views 585
G

GMconstruction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know about you guys but I really dont like the whole idea of cod points I mean I like it simple like the other ones. Wager matches seem cool but they could have gun game, sticks and stones and that other jazz without having cod points I just dont like the idea of buying everything And I dont like the idea of contracts i perferr challenges I unlock my challenges over time I dont want to have to foccus on one and have a limited time to compleate it.
But thats just me.
If your for cod pointss post the advantages in a comment
And if your against post why in a comment.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah its going to be like CR where you buy your weapons,camo's,customizable character armor, ect.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I love Reach's cR system. You don't have to buy everything, you can unlock it as well. The CoD point system for huns and s*** is to getthem early.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Where to begin... First off, I guess I could say, you aren't forced to go into wager matches and compete for COD points (but you can still play the game mode), You aren't forced to sign and complete contracts, nor are you forced to spend your COD points. Challenges didn't disappear either. You can level up just the same as "the other ones".

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This was discussed about on the multiplayer reveal date... Look back and you'll find all the answers you need.

Top Bottom
Login
Register