ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Just posting for those who havent seen it yet.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUhdBhrN3iQ[/ame]

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks sick. The graphics look more crisp, and being able to customize what you get for your killstreaks is going to be awesome. The lock on rockets look cool too for taking out heli's and stuff. The medals look more into the Haloish type. I can't wait for this game to come out. This just made me a lot more excited lol.

V

vxvdark zer0vxv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was thinking about buying odst over this but i guess i change my mind now since seeing the gameplay.

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
from the looks of it, a new scoring system? it was like 50 points for each kill and wasn't S&D for sure. it's goina be amazing tho!

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking pretty good so far. I'm glad I pre-ordered.

Sticky grenades?????

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VeroSoldier said:
Looking pretty good so far. I'm glad I pre-ordered.

Sticky grenades?????

I should have pre-ordered -.-
Sticky's would be a great idea, as long as they make them better than the ones in WaW. I hated those ones:thumbdown:

S

Snozzbert

Reaction score
Sin$
projectomega said:
from the looks of it, a new scoring system? it was like 50 points for each kill and wasn't S&D for sure. it's goina be amazing tho!

Yeah. At the bottom, above the team scores it says Free for all. +50 for a FFA kill! I wonder what a Search and Destroy kill would be worth. Think about the plant/defuse points...

Anyway, looks great!:smile:

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
obviously, we'll need a good amount more points to get the levels, but oh well. i kind of hope it's still 55 levels unlike WaW:thumbdown:

S

Snozzbert

Reaction score
Sin$
projectomega said:
obviously, we'll need a good amount more points to get the levels, but oh well. i kind of hope it's still 55 levels unlike WaW:thumbdown:

I know, I hated going back to level 1. It takes forever to get back up, especially when I don't play that game very often.

I

iHigH Dro

Reaction score
Sin$
damn looks like they went all out. unlike stupid treyarch, they fail at making cod.

Top Bottom
Login
Register