• Thread starter xSpArKx
  • Start date
  • Views 584
xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this topic has been brought up from time to time, but what do you think it is going to take to knock them out of the #1 Console FPS game?

Thinking back when I use to rock my PS3, I wasn't a big fan of Battlefield, but I loved playing MAG! If anyone still remembers that game. Enjoyed that the game was completely based on multiplayer and IMO was fun to play. THoughts?

Heavens Grenade

HeavensNade

Brick Squad
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I use to play MAG a lot, not as fun for me now.

COD is just going to keep rolling out at the #1 FPS.

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was referring to all the people who are 24 and don`t have a job and leech of their parents. But probably some type of RPG game. :tongue:
I have a friend like that. Pushing 27 never had a job, girlfriend, but can sure play some video games... awesome friend but a drain on society at times.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a friend like that. Pushing 27 never had a job, girlfriend, but can sure play some video games... awesome friend but a drain on society at times.
Yeah, sucks for them.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah each side was broke down into 4 company's and even further down into Platoons if I remember right. I haven't played it in years though.
Lord. I`m gonna have to buy it and see how it goes! It sounds interesting!

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use to have so much fun playing it, but like the comments said, too many people wouldn't play the objectives so it never stayed quite as popular as CoD or BF.
My brother has that game. Didn`t look to appealing so I didn`t play it. :tongue:

Heavens Grenade

HeavensNade

Brick Squad
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
MAG is a really good game if you have a PS3. It only costs like 5$ from gamestop.

bait

bait

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the cod killer that 'respawn ex IW workers that now work for EA said they were making.

Any news on that

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Please tell me that isn't copy righted... because that's awesome and gotta use it sometime.

And haven't you heard? Call of Duty is going to take over the world! Nah... but for real, I don't think it will ever die until Activision says so. There are to many bias die hard fans. If another game is able to cripple the CoD franchise, it will take the new game a couple of series before people will start hopping aboard and leaving the CoD franchise.

Top Bottom
Login
Register