Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any other cod game other than cod 4 and waw and mw2 with iso menus

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone made a basic one for cod 2 and iv seen call of duty ghost with a menu on youtube. Also mw3 has one and blackops ,search youtube theres lots of cod games with the mod menu.

zRegann

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Greeter Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
someone made a basic one for cod 2 and iv seen call of duty ghost with a menu on youtube. Also mw3 has one and blackops ,search youtube theres lots of cod games with the mod menu.

Iso menus for mw3? ;s

SHiiFT

SHiiFT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made one for 007: Golden Eye on the Wii for shitz and gigs. It was pretty basic. Coded in .ff.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No, just those three however there's a bunch of other games that can be Iso modded.

SHiiFT

SHiiFT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the only way you can get an iso mod menu for other games would be if they were coded in a .ff, I might be wrong though.

Hitomi Tanaka

Hitomi Tanaka

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the only way you can get an iso mod menu for other games would be if they were coded in a .ff, I might be wrong though.

.ff would be a "fast-file" format not a coding language silly. ISO mods can be anything from swapping textures to changing a few values in an XML file. There really is no way to tell what games can be modded without trying new things and figuring stuff out.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
You can ISO mod cod 2, waw, mw2(spec ops only), and I think FMT made a menu for mw3... But that's it... Now that's for xbox, on ps3(jailbroke ps3s) you can mod them all as far as I know of. MW2 can be modded with a USB on ps3 it's called CFG, I could help with that if needed because I'm very experienced in coding CFG.

N

Neoteam1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know where I can get MW3 and Cod 2 iso mods. also on waw im seeing people with coloured names online. Are they using jtags or is there a new glitch.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know where I can get MW3 and Cod 2 iso mods. also on waw im seeing people with coloured names online. Are they using jtags or is there a new glitch.
On waw you can USB mod for a colored name :tongue: YouTube the cod 2 ISO mods

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can ISO mod cod 2, waw, mw2(spec ops only), and I think FMT made a menu for mw3... But that's it... Now that's for xbox, on ps3(jailbroke ps3s) you can mod them all as far as I know of. MW2 can be modded with a USB on ps3 it's called CFG, I could help with that if needed because I'm very experienced in coding CFG.

don't forget call of duty 3 iv made my own modded disc (TERMINATOR EDITION) took 2 years on and off to get it how i wanted , got 100+ commands sp and mp, new game mode lastmanstanding (mp),changed gun models ,text, health of all vehicals ,damage of guns and explosion and added stuff to maps like tanks or jeeps ect .To much to list ,I can go in someones game and change there map to what i want , max out the game time so it lasts for weekssss.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=9&_suid=1388867495574034575517242947057

lastmanstanding

a bit of the added model guns and at 12.00 sp mods

like i said to much ,search TERMINATOR2452 COD 3 MODS ON YOUTUBE

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Reaction score
Sin$
don't forget call of duty 3 iv made my own modded disc (TERMINATOR EDITION) took 2 years on and off to get it how i wanted , got 100+ commands sp and mp, new game mode lastmanstanding (mp),changed gun models ,text, health of all vehicals ,damage of guns and explosion and added stuff to maps like tanks or jeeps ect .To much to list ,I can go in someones game and change there map to what i want , max out the game time so it lasts for weekssss.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=9&_suid=1388867495574034575517242947057

lastmanstanding

a bit of the added model guns and at 12.00 sp mods

like i said to much ,search TERMINATOR2452 COD 3 MODS ON YOUTUBE

Oh yeah forgot you can mod cod 3....

Top Bottom
Login
Register