What's new

Discussion COD Elite

• Thread starter SevenZero64
  • Start date
  • Views 567
S

SevenZero64

Reaction score
Will cod elite be available to buy on the dashboard? If so, if I buy the first day do I get everything the hardened editions members get?

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will cod elite be available to buy on the dashboard? If so, if I buy the first day do I get everything the hardened editions members get?
I highly doubt it due to the fact Hardened is (Estimated) $40.00(USD) more then the average game itself.
Meaning Hardened Pre-Orders get more things..

Not just (Pre- Ordered thought)

S

SevenZero64

Reaction score
But shouldn't it be the same thing tho because if you think about it $60+$50=$110>$100

CLUTCHxCITY

Mr CxC 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Free Hoster 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
I think you will only be able to purchase it on the website.

M

MonzOWN

Reaction score
No you will not but if you preorder it at Gamestop, or Best buy and then you will receive the same elite bonus'(founder status, founder camo, Exclusive Founder In-game Player Card & Emblem etc)

MonsterOnXbox

MonsterOnXbox

Because it's in all of us!
Reaction score
I think the CoD franchise is greedy, boring and a waste of money!
EDIT:CoD Elite £31 thats plain greedy!

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
It makes sense that you would still get the founder status and what not. Like GOW3 did with there online pass. According to what i read at gamestop as long as you activate COD ELITE before november 13th you get the founder status and stuff

A

Anya

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Point of posting this is??

OT: If you mean on dashboard like the GoW Season pass then I don't believe so, I think its only on the website.

B

Burstey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinnon that no one cares about. I love how BF finally comes out with a hyped game and everyone is freaking out about it. TBH CoD plays soo much smoother and is such a better built game. Im not saying that BF doesnt have better graphics and stuff Just that CoD is smoother and an overall better built engine.

S

SevenZero64

Reaction score
Okay so I found out by actually searching through the dashboard that yes you can purchase it on the dashboard you just search up "call of Duty Elite" or "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3" amd for both on the download section it says "Memberships"

Top Bottom
Login
Register