CoD Configs (GOD MODE + More)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Ma5t3r, Jul 23, 2009 with 27 replies and 1,784 views.

1. Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have seen a few configs with god mode, noclip, give all.
    Most of them are the names

2. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    What do you mean? For zombies co-op? Or Multiplayer? If zombies, we're all set.

3. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have been looking in the config files and im finding .bind ***** "god"

4. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    .cfg files.... You mean for PC? If so it's nothing new. I have my profile modded on PC too.

5. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ZOMG i has recon and i can shoot out dead babys with my p90

6. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is this for zombies if so wts give all give all guns or perks n stuff?

7. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He is talking about the CFG files that were made for the Dev's. But has anyone tried to use these with the mini keyboard that connects to the xbox controller. I doubt it will work but it's worth a try and also if you really really want to do it you could buy that adapter that lets you play with keyboard and mouse. It cost like $150 or somewhere in the area but if you wanna mod god mode and noclip online then that's your best bet right now...

I was also thinking. Instead of inserting a new CFG file, couldn't we just edit an existing one. I noticed that nate.cfg has already been set up for the xbox 360 controller... Just edit that file and then do the hotswap.

8. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ... take down post pl0x

9. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    so like your saying these are used by the Dev.?

10. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There are button configurations that are named after people. Most of these buttons configs have Dev commands like God, noclip, and give all binded to them. I'm am only assuming that they were made by the devs for that specific dev for testing ECT... The only problem with all the configs is, they are all binded to keyboards and not controllers. The only one that was binded to a controller is just the default button cofig. Now I was thinking instead of making a .cfg file and trying to put it in, why don't we just edit the already existing .cfg files. Or just get the key board mouse adapter that is made for the 360. yeah it's expensive, but I'm sure someone on these forums already has one and can test for us. But for now I'm about to test the chatpad key board(lol)... I doubt it will work, but like I said... It's worth a shot.
    And incase some of you are wondering the .cfg that has xbox 360 buttons binded is nate.cfg I think. That's the one for COD5 idk about COD4...

11. jdcx95

jdcx95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can't edit the .cfgs. Keyboard and mouse adapter makes no ****ing sense at all. Using a normal usb keyboard doesn't work although it should, since it works for normal **** like the dashboard. I doubt messenger kit works either.

12. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Here is an example:

// Jason's dev config file..exec dvorak.cfg..bind k "god"..bind g "give all"..bind q "toggle g_entinfo 5 3 2 1 0"..bind x "toggle ai_shownearestnode 0 64"..bind i "ai allies delete"..bind n "ufo"..//bind o "toggle r_measureOverdraw"..bind b "toggle r_showtris 1 2 0"..bind y "toggle timescale 100 1"..bind m "map_restart"..bind F12 "screenshot"..bind t "cg_ufo"..seta cg_instantaction "0"..seta logfile "2"..set r_displayrefresh 85..set r_swapinterval 1..set r_finish 1..set minicon "1"..bind semicolon "toggle timescale 1 .1"..//bind c "toggle ai_noCriticalSections"..set ai_badPathSpam 1..bind / "toggle ai_showFriendlyChains 1 2 0"..bind v "toggle cl_paused 0 2"..//bind j "toggle r_showtricounts"..//bind u "toggle cg_drawmaterial"..//bind , "toggle r_normalMaps 0 1"..bind f8 "cg_materials 1;con_minicon 1;g_entinfo 2;fs_debug 0; mapname;viewpos;wait 6;screenshotJPEG;con_minicon 0; fs_debug 2; g_entinfo 0; cg_drawmaterials 0"....seta g_recordScriptPlace 1

13. SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose Getting There

Ratings:
    you can't use keyboard bindings.

14. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No no no. I'm not talking about just plugging up a keyboard to the USB. I forgot what this thing was called but it's an adapter that lets you actually play games with a key board and mouse. I will try and find it and post a link.

Here is a link that shows people actually playing with it.

http://gizmodo.com/223963/xcm-xfps-xbox-360-keyboardmouse-adapter-in-action

15. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Y?

i dont think the adapter will do anything all it does is lets you change the keyboard into a controller...

16. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes you can.

17. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How how how???????????????????????????????????????????

18. jdcx95

jdcx95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That makes no ****ing sense, as I stated before.

19. OP
    Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The keyboard adapter wont work all is does is allows you to assign the controllers buttons to a key on the keyboard

20. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm just throwing some Idea out there man.. And it does make sense I don't see how it doesn't. It may not work, but that doesn't mean it's crazy..