What's new

Patched COD COLD WAR ZOMBIE GLITCHES *NEW* TRUE GODMODE GLITCH ON DIE MASCHINE/FIREBASE Z (ZOMBIE GLITCHES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FacelessOne123

FacelessOne123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Die Maschine -
Buy tombstone by travelling to the dark aether or going 10 rounds from power/packapunch setup.
Go down, just as your about to bleed out activate tombstone. Get your friends to kill the last zombie.
Travel through the aether portal. God Mode. (1st person will have to get tombstone again if your in a 2 player game or to make sure the game will not end in other circumstances)

Firebase Z -
Buy tombstone Go down, just as your about to bleed out activate tombstone.
Get your friends to kill the last zombie. Travel through the teleporter, God Mode.
(1st person will have to get tombstone again if your in a 2 player game or to make sure the game will not end in other circumstances)

Last edited:
Quinzy123

Quinzy123

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this on map fire fire it doesant work like when my tombstone bar goes as low as nothing it instantly puts me into spectator

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this on map fire fire it doesant work like when my tombstone bar goes as low as nothing it instantly puts me into spectator
Timing is not hard at all ... you just need to press and hold triangle as soon as the red bar is all the way gone. Screen flash and you’re spectating you’re good to go just make sure you take a portal when you’re back so it sticks on both maps

CorysLobbys

CorysLobbys

Life is a female dog, learn how to throw it a bone
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and all my friends got it very first try...unlike the last god mode glitch ? super easy!

P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OG4Eyes is my gt. I need people to do this. Add me.

James_391

James_391

Reaction score
Sin$
My gt is TheRealOG48 on PS4 need people to help me with this please

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work solo? Just cause it says that if you’re in a 2 player lobby? Or is that just worded strangely?

G

Gogogodzilla85

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work solo? Just cause it says that if you’re in a 2 player lobby? Or is that just worded strangely?
It does not work solo. You need someone to finish the round after you die.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on how you want to look at it... technically you can do this by yourself with randoms and they never need to know ... once your in a public lobby with them even if they all leave , you then have the lobby to yourself.

Basically anytime I don’t have a friend on to do this with I join randoms , get tombstone and I go to the furthest spot away from them and get downed and do the tombstone trick, respawn when they naturally clear the round and your good to go... obviously you can’t do it solo just you in the lobby, but if you ask me this kinda makes it a solo glitch as you don’t need a friend and don’t need to ask someone to help or set it up ?

K

Killem_ftw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In a public lobby just tell them you want to switch classes and to let you die

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
In a public lobby just tell them you want to switch classes and to let you die
Yeah that too, but sometimes they don’t hear or pay attention and they will revive you. What I find best is at fire base z, wait for them all to be at the base side worrying about zombies/ points etc...

And I just grab tombstone and a grenade , go back to the spawn village and go all the way up inside the building like far out the way lol and do it there so you ensure they don’t get to ya in time lol ... I’ve seen some pretty devoted field medics out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register