What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched COD COLD WAR ZOMBIE GLITCHES *NEW* SOLO TRUE "GODMODE" GLITCH ON DIE MASCHINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
FacelessOne123

FacelessOne123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to get a molotov cocktail and a chopper gunner
throw the molotov cocktail and between the money symbool and the chopper gunner
open it you will see a black screen for a sec means you did it and you in full godmode
nothing can kill you the only thing if you go back in chopperer gunner you will lose the
Godmode

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
Who wants to do this w me? Cute Snatch#2945435

L

lord_nikeon2008

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried 26 times now think going to have to stop trying as can’t get it right

CorysLobbys

CorysLobbys

Life is a female dog, learn how to throw it a bone
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like an idiot. I spent an hour trying to get this to work and still nothing :/

EDIT: I feel like I’ve made this edit before somewhere else, but whatever. It works still as of yesterday but It will defiantly be patched soon if Treyarch is even slightly not retarded. I’m honestly surprised it’s not patched yet.

Last edited:
Overpowered007

Overpowered007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone regularly hitting this?
Post automatically merged:

Is anyone regularly hitting this?
I finally got it. It says chopper gunner unavailable when you pull too late and you go down with the gunner. When it activates the chopper gunner speech but still downs you when done at the proper time.

Last edited:
Z

zombaelover

Reaction score
Sin$
Does armor effect this? Does having no enemies currently spawned effect it? Does waiting for the Molotov to burn away effect it’s?

Overpowered007

Overpowered007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does armor effect this? Does having no enemies currently spawned effect it? Does waiting for the Molotov to burn away effect it’s?
Do not acquire jugger nog until God mode is active. That is the only known requirement.

C

Cra1n

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get it to work, after im doing it it say "Airspace full"

Overpowered007

Overpowered007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can have armor while attempting. If you have a player close by to revive you. It is possible if you pull the chopper gunner a little late (chopper gunner not available) if you revive quick you get a second attempt with the same molotov. If you pull chopper early it uses it if you have >9 health. You are trying to reach 1 health at the same time as you would take control of chopper. If done properly the character says chopper support is up but then you go down for the revive.

Xiled7ThSin

Xiled7ThSin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pain in the arse but this was tested by modders and this trick doesn't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register