What's new

Unsolved Cod BO3 PC mods

• Thread starter NoWaYOuTIsHeRe
  • Start date
  • Views 2,842
N

NoWaYOuTIsHeRe

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if there are any mod tools like the one Creamycannedcorn made but it was taken down by activision is there any updated downloads or anything, anyways any tools are fine.

R

Red and blue

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if there are any mod tools like the one Creamycannedcorn made but it was taken down by activision is there any updated downloads or anything, anyways any tools are fine.
I think no make them because not working four them. I am look four same thing on pc but it call cod tools it has do all call of duty zombie games mod and it as work online and not been see by server or cod tool make there own server four play on with there tool and it should not been ban with using cod tool server. It has been make by cod tool in pass I have make mod zombie lobby on Xbox 360 in pass and cod tool do not get see by servers and I have stop doing it on console because console have new laws with copy right. I on pc how plays games right

R

Red and blue

Reaction score
I think no make them because not working four them. I am look four same thing on pc but it call cod tools it has do all call of duty zombie games mod and it as work online and not been see by server or cod tool make there own server four play on with there tool and it should not been ban with using cod tool server. It has been make by cod tool in pass I have make mod zombie lobby on Xbox 360 in pass and cod tool do not get see by servers and I have stop doing it on console because console have new laws with copy right. I on pc how plays games right
One other thing it when servers go wrong like catch fire and not working right . Cod tools need make there own mod server and cod tools can fix there own server and other mod website need make there own server so they fix them four us to play mods on. I am not hacker and I am playing games right. Until they make it right so do not get told off. like they did with mod map tool on steam four call of duty black ops 3 and mod website have there own server moddeds or can rent modded server.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CxCheats, SystemCheats are the two i know of. both are mod menus for public lobbies

Top Bottom