Tools COD: BO3 Modding Tool Showcase & Preview Thread

• Thread starter XboxLiveLogon
  • Start date
  • Views 84,019
B

berkehan42

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome Tools, wish more people would make their approach open source!
I have been working on my own tool it very well received by the BO3 facebook group community.
Feel free to check it out usb-mods.com
Black Ops 3 is So awesome wen you get the full potential out of it.

Keep up the good work!

When you download it, it asks for a survey and everyone knows where surveys lead to

usb_mods

usb_mods

Reaction score
Sin$
Coming Soon My Nameless tool, will be add more features tomorrow but might not release it till next TU, ive done tools before for MW3, so now its Time for that BO3 Upgrade...

Pic of Tool: (still working on)

62f64b4cda67a6c31206875c95d2ce84.png

0ab64645a1228548da808c72cc586dbc.png

Super Awesome this mod looks very promising! BO3 multiplayer and zombies!
i'll make sure to check it out when released!!

is there any other news from more developed working on stuff?

i am also busy but cannot share to much about my progress , i'll keep you guys updated soon!!!

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I've been working on this tool for a bit I have to admit that I haven't actually gotten around to the Black Ops III part yet haha, comments & criticism is welcomed (obviously).

v31OW3T.jpg
uxrVxCO.png
0u3HHWE.png
Look like mine a little, Except from you using metro and yours is for xbox not pc :tongue:

84fc3e43cf94464c3119524f0ababa86.png

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tool keep up the great Work!!! :biggrin:
Thank's I know you can't see much except from the GUI but yeah :smile:. I'm hoping to have it finished at some point but I'm super busy with my life including other projects and work :/

O

olletnaS

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I've been working on this tool for a bit I have to admit that I haven't actually gotten around to the Black Ops III part yet haha, comments & criticism is welcomed (obviously).

v31OW3T.jpg
uxrVxCO.png
0u3HHWE.png
Take my comments how you'd like to. But here's my thoughts:
Pros: Wells put together and thought of. Has plenty of room to fill in more games. Maybe team up with some good coders who can help you finish it in quicker time. I'm sure some would love to have their name put on a Modding tool for a popular game like COD.

Cons: Color theme made me think it was for PlayStation. XBoXMB has a program that looks exactly the same you may want to look into that. "Horizon" I believe it was called. And not so much of a selection towards the modding part. Is tabs like Screenshot needed?

But it's a great start keep up the good work bud!

J

JayCoderR

Reaction score
Sin$
Update 0001:

Menu Is in beta, scripting is funky as hell,
needs debugging, and more things added

this is no where close to done as of now

Update 0002:

Updated, i have added a zoom in when you spawn,
newsbar, was also added to make it more unquie

i'm struggling with a few things at this point in time
controller is not abel to open menu atm only bug i can see

Update 0003:

Updated, the newsbar function was vamped more to the menus style, to blend everything
perfect :smile:

Update 0004:

Updated: HUD, InfiniteScroller added, Newsbar A-TO-B Speed Changed
Thanks For Staying Tune

Update: 0005:

Added Themes,set game mode ablity up, clean script, using inserts, clean credits function up more, next update main mods finished, quick verification menu

Controller Support: Closes Menu, Quits BO3 , stopped working after first menu update.

Injecting External Script:

JayCoder - Menu Structure, Script's
Cabcon - Fixing Scrolling
Liam - Helping Understand A lot of the changes
Deltabot - Helping with scripts and fixing, and understanding
Cxwh - Added Infinite Scroller, helped clean base up
if i have missed some one please reply
request from me: help me work on this menu to make it better, if you would like to contact me, or reply to the post also, post ideas of things you would like to see, i will try my best to implement everything i can!

Methods of contact
YouTube: JayCoder

J

Juan1337777

Reaction score
Sin$

v31OW3T.jpg
uxrVxCO.png
0u3HHWE.png

v31OW3T.jpg
uxrVxCO.png
0u3HHWE.png
[/QUO can i have the link to the tool plz

maaliexe

maaliexe

Reaction score
Sin$
Coming Soon My Nameless tool, will be add more features tomorrow but might not release it till next TU, ive done tools before for MW3, so now its Time for that BO3 Upgrade...

Post automatically merged:

thanks bro
Post automatically merged:

thanks bro

V

vlS3od

Reaction score
Sin$
COD: Black Ops 3 Modding Tool Showcase & Preview Thread
Do you have a tool you would like to showcase before you release it to the public? Then post it here.
Rules:
  1. Do NOT post any content that doesn't belong to you.
  2. Do NOT post any download links, this is for showing off your tools.
  3. Do NOT advertise paid tools, these will be deleted. This will lead to an infraction.
  4. Do NOT spam your tool here, again an infraction will be handed out.
  5. Flaming will NOT be tolerated, please keep the peace. Remember, there is a difference between constructive criticism and flaming.
You are allowed to discuss your tool with other members but please do not derail this thread

Top Bottom
Login
Register