Discovery Cod bo3 Account dupe (no stick) + How to stick other account dupes

• Thread starter DesireHD
  • Start date
  • Views 9,086
DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so im gonna start off by explaining what happened. First off i got it wrong, so im sorry but hopefully you will see why i got it wrong.
So some of you will be aware of the account dupe glitch with no stick (i made a thread on how to do it https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cod-bo3-acc-dupe-tutorial-no-stick-yet.1661124/) ive been working on trying to get it too stick for a week or two now. A day ago i saw a video on how to stick cod bo3 account dupes. So i thought well thats the method then. If we have a video on how to dupe but not stick, and then a video showing how to stick but not dupe comes out then you just put them both together, thats what i thought anyway. Turns out that the stick does not work with that particular method of duping. So yeah as i said, im sorry i got it wrong and thats why i just explained my thought process.
Im going to list the steps to each SEPARATE glitch below and people can try and make something of them if they want. Im going to give up on duping accounts as it seems to be causing way to much grief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to dupe but not stick

Xbox Tutorial

1. Have bo3 closed and sign into any account on Controller 1 (not an account you want to dupe stats onto, or have stats duped from)
  2. Sign into the other level 1 account on Controller 2 (this is the account the stats will dupe on to)
  3. Sign into your high level account on Controller 2 (it will not sign out the other account)
  4. Load up Bo3 with Controller 1
  5. When its loaded go into zombies with Controller 1
  6. Press A to add your second Controller (your high level account)
  7. Sign out of your high level account using Controller 2
  8. You will be kicked back to the main menu of Bo3
  9. Go to zombies again using Controller 1
  10. Press A to add your second Controller, it will connect to the online service, when it has press A again and Voila :tongue:

Ps4 Tutorial

1. Sign Controller 1 into any account (not an account you want to dupe stats onto, or have stats duped from)
  2. Sign Controller 2 into your High level account
  3. Load up Bo3 with Controller 1
  4. When loaded go to Zombies with Controller 1
  5. Press X to add your second Controller (your high level account)
  6. Sign out of your High level account on Controller 2
  7. Whilst you are being kicked back to the main menu, sign in to the account you want the stats duped on to with your Controller 2
  8. Go back to zombies with Controller 1
  9. Again press X to add your second account and it should be duped
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to stick CERTAIN account dupes

This can take a few tries

1. Start the lag switch (UDP Unicorn)
  2. Search for a game and while searching change clan tag
3a. You are done
3b. If the level reset follow this
4. Back out of searching
5. Spam remove C2 and add C2 (pretty much spam B then A on Xbox or Circle then X on PS4)
6. While spamming search for a game and try to time it so that C2 just gets added as splitscreen
7. The level should again be duped and the clantag should be changed.
8. Enjoy :tongue:

B

Bobmikjrtv1

Reaction score
Sin$
i already tried this, dont work. When u go to search a game, your level resets

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally nobody has replied in either thread saying they got it to work... Maybe you should do it, and record it yourself.

DesireHD DesireHD

Z

ZenWolfz

Reaction score
Sin$
Danny do u know anyways to dupe if so can u dupe my account as a one time favor

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After reading through a number of ways to dupe I noticed that the way it's confirmed to stick is using the stats from Controller 1.
Anyway thanks for trying.

supreme_op

supreme_op

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone with some Infos about the new Glitch ? i just know that u need to have 2 Controllers and start with the low account and at the end ur prestige acc must be in first slot and the low acc in the second.

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need two controllers, 3 accounts and two PlayStation's.
That is all I have been told

Top Bottom
Login
Register