• Thread starter Realiityy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,724
Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have recently downloaded a PAL version of Call of Duty Black Op's. When I burned it I had the burn speed at x1, and when I load up uloader and try to start the game it gets stuck on the load screen, anyone else having this problem? Let me know in advance, cheers. :smile:

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Wii and I havent burned games for it in a while. Im going to guess and say that it burned correctly but something might be wrong with the .iso itself.

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Wii and I havent burned games for it in a while. Im going to guess and say that it burned correctly but something might be wrong with the .iso itself.

Ahhh damn, I'll download another one and give it ago then, I tought something could of been wrong with uloader. Like it wasn't the latest version :L Cheers anyway :smile:

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh damn, I'll download another one and give it ago then, I tought something could of been wrong with uloader. Like it wasn't the latest version :L Cheers anyway :smile:
I run my burned games through Gecko Os try that if it works then its something wrong with the uloader but I use Gecko Os to run burned games.

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have recently downloaded a PAL version of Call of Duty Black Op's. When I burned it I had the burn speed at x1, and when I load up uloader and try to start the game it gets stuck on the load screen, anyone else having this problem? Let me know in advance, cheers. :smile:

I believe you need to use a cios with a base of 57 in order to play the game. Wanin's 19+ with a base of 57 or hermes 5.1 with a base of 57 should solve your problem.

-Erik

L

leubz

Reaction score
Sin$
yes. do not download another iso. if you even go on youtube (what i did) you can solve your problem. another thing is to go to hetoan2.com and there is a tutorial for this exact problem.

X

xxxkronickillax

Reaction score
Sin$
yes i have also had this problem and as well as i think everyone that has tried this idk why this happens i asked a friend
about it he thinks it maybe because i dont have a hdd attached i have a 8gb flash dr
I personally think its because its the game because i ripped it straight from a disc from the store. i think there is some kind of detection code on the disc or maybe just to much graphics and things to load at once.
Anyone else know?

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i have also had this problem and as well as i think everyone that has tried this idk why this happens i asked a friend
about it he thinks it maybe because i dont have a hdd attached i have a 8gb flash dr
I personally think its because its the game because i ripped it straight from a disc from the store. i think there is some kind of detection code on the disc or maybe just to much graphics and things to load at once.
Anyone else know?

I posted the solution just a couple of posts above yours... Try reading the thread. :smile:

-Erik

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
way to a di*khead about it

cIOS202[57]-v5.wad is that it

Not unless you have a backup loader which allows you to use an ios in the 202 slot to launch backups. You will want the cios.zip pack, and grab the 222/223/224/249/250 v5/rev20 with a base of 57.

-Erik

X

xxxkronickillax

Reaction score
Sin$
Not unless you have a backup loader which allows you to use an ios in the 202 slot to launch backups. You will want the cios.zip pack, and grab the 222/223/224/249/250 v5/rev20 with a base of 57.

-Erik

any chance you know where to get that i cant find one with 224 how do you figure out the base

Top Bottom
Login
Register