Status
Not open for further replies.
KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf
Reaction score
Sin$
im not a leech haha i pay for whats worth it :smile:

but i really would like to have a nice mod menu?

I know phoenix v2 is coming out, but will that b 4 PC?

does anyone basically know where i can find one top buy or even possibly download? thanks in advance

-Sullydude

FatboyOnWheels

Cool Story

melt.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think - Jesus - is releasing it anymore. You can buy it from him for 7 dollars (it's worth it.)

Upvote 0
KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think - Jesus - is releasing it anymore. You can buy it from him for 7 dollars (it's worth it.)

ok cool but will it have the ability to be played on cod waw pc? and where do i buy it? is there a webpage or anything or do i need to message him?

Upvote 0
FatboyOnWheels

Cool Story

melt.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok cool but will it have the ability to be played on cod waw pc? and where do i buy it? is there a webpage or anything or do i need to message him?
Leave a comment on his page asking, I think he tests it on the PC so he would have to have a PC version.

Upvote 0
C

CUrLy-Fr1eS

Reaction score
Sin$
Ill give u a mod menu for free go to wawhackz.webs.com and register and download the second one, instructions come with the link! add me on waw its ARealTryHard, ill host u a lobby too if u want just pm me on youtube its curlyfr1es, i have video proof too! HAPPY MODDING!

Upvote 0
T

TheBaconMan

Reaction score
Sin$
Ill give u a mod menu for free go to wawhackz.webs.com and register and download the second one, instructions come with the link! add me on waw its ARealTryHard, ill host u a lobby too if u want just pm me on youtube its curlyfr1es, i have video proof too! HAPPY MODDING!

old thread and not mine, but awsome mod men dude!! +rep

Upvote 0
KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf
Reaction score
Sin$
Boy people need to check dates.

OK... I posted that in March guys. If it was out before then, well then it was really close to the release date, cause it was just released when I was talking to Mike / - Jesus -

Upvote 0
B

BaBaBaseline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK... I posted that in March guys. If it was out before then, well then it was really close to the release date, cause it was just released when I was talking to Mike / - Jesus -
Oh sorry I guess I didn't word that a good as I could have, what I was trying to say is Geoorge needed to check post dates because you had posted this before phoenix was out and he just gravdug it and added something pointless.

Upvote 0
KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf

KryptoWolf
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh sorry I guess I didn't word that a good as I could have, what I was trying to say is Geoorge needed to check post dates because you had posted this before phoenix was out and he just gravdug it and added something pointless.

OH MY BAD! lol I thought you were both talking to me haha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register