• Views 2,947
R

RPK Modding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xbox 360 cod4 and aim bot
cod tool download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/282633118...
Setting and Value List:

Setting: aim_autoaim_debug
Value: 1

Setting: aim_autoaim_enabled

Setting: aim_autoaim_lerp
Value: 99999999

Setting: aim_autoaim_region_height
Value: 120

Setting: aim_autoaim_region_width
Value: 99999999

Setting: aim_lockon_debug

Setting: aim_lockon_enabled

Setting: aim_lockon_region_height
Value: 0

Setting: aim_lockon_region_width
Value: 1386

Setting: aim_lockon_strength
Value: 9.99

Setting: aim_lockon_deflection
Value: 0.0005

Setting: aim_input_graph_debug

Setting: aim_input_graph_enabled

Setting: cg_enemyNameFadeOut
Value: 900000

Setting: cg_enemyNameFadeIn

Setting: cg_drawThroughWalls

Just get a save game and open cod tool enter these dvars save run it through hash block cac the put it back on your hd then start and save the game this can be used in multiplayer if your the host or it can be used in nazi zombies this is just like a little beta im giving away from my new modding software that is getting ready to be released go to rpkmods.weebly.com to check it out this works for cod 4 the best because you dont need to be the host a game good luck have fun and vist my site

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would try but ODST is too entertaining :tongue:

Could you clarify how to make this work in Multiplayer?

B

baddreams12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like something i saw on vantz mods and i'm pretty sure it only works on solo

R

RPK Modding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you guys it work on solo but if you guys buy my software coming out the 25 which is in a couple of days you can play co op with it or multiplayer check it out at www.rpkmods.weebly.com thanks

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought that advertisement is against the rules???:thumbdown: Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

X

xDiNO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup... this only works in singleplayer... i doubt these might work in multiplayer

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What would it do/look like if it was working in nazi zombies, because I don't know if it worked or not..

X

xDiNO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this isnt really an aimbot, more wall hack sort of thing it will display the enemy in a red box so you can spot them easier also it puts this annoying green box in the middle of the screen...

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, is it even possible to have a actual aimbot, that automatically aims for you?

X

xDiNO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont think with dvars but if iso mods where easier i think it probably would be possible

Here are some pictures of what acutally happens when you enter those settings into your gamesave.

picture003aw.jpg

picture006fs.jpg

picture001zg.jpg

R

RPK Modding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
:thumbdown:
LOL I graduated from IIT will a master in software design and enginering so I can afford 5 xboxs if I wanted too kid get a life and dont post negative comments

J

joyousguard

Reaction score
Sin$
RPK Modding said:
LOL I graduated from IIT will a master in software design and enginering so I can afford 5 xboxs if I wanted too kid get a life and dont post negative comments
And now the pissing contest begins... so funny how people always need to boast about anything or everything when their ego takes a hit.

I bet if I pushed far enough you's even post your W2 and college transcripts to show the rest of the forum that yes indeed you do have a small penis. On behalf of the rest of the forum members who don't have childlike schlongs I would like to apologize to you and all the torments and ridicule you must have faced as a small little girl trapped in an even smaller little boy's body.

In conclusion, no one gives a **** whether you graduated from ITT, MIT or McDonald's night School with a PHD in HAMBURGLERING, peddle your snake oil somewhere else

R

RPK Modding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joyousguard said:
And now the pissing contest begins... so funny how people always need to boast about anything or everything when their ego takes a hit.

I bet if I pushed far enough you's even post your W2 and college transcripts to show the rest of the forum that yes indeed you do have a small penis. On behalf of the rest of the forum members who don't have childlike schlongs I would like to apologize to you and all the torments and ridicule you must have faced as a small little girl trapped in an even smaller little boy's body.

In conclusion, no one gives a **** whether you graduated from ITT, MIT or McDonald's night School with a PHD in HAMBURGLERING, peddle your snake oil somewhere else
well if you would like i could post a pic of dic and a tut on how you can suck it

X

xDiNO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why dont you all just calm down, there is no need to post negative comments. This website is intended for SHARING and what RPK MODDING posted is useful, if you dont have anything nice to say about it then dont even speak.

R

RPK Modding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xDiNO said:
Why dont you all just calm down, there is no need to post negative comments. This website is intended for SHARING and what RPK MODDING posted is useful, if you dont have anything nice to say about it then dont even speak.
Thanks and I apologize for what I said

X

xDiNO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell us more about your Modding program.. im interested to know more about it

BTW, posting links to other websites is against the rules, but everyone breaks rules once in a while :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register