What's new

Patched CoD 4 Remastered | Possible on top of Backlot, Need PC help.

• Thread starter fergieman92
  • Start date
  • Views 623
F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings all,

I am extremely close to getting on top of the backlot construction building. (With all the Red steel beams)

I need to know if there is a barrier or am I wasting my time. I feel like I am close and bouncing off the edge, but I have no idea if there is a barrier. (I am doing this in oldschool mode) Is there any PC gamers that can test that with no clip?

I can upload a video clip if you all would like to see.

Om Nomnivore

Om Nomnivore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly i dont think that way was possible in the old cod4, but if youre on ps4, id love to help you attempt to get up there

Psn: xOGx_Hermes

F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm downloading the pc version right now. Should be done in a few hours. KyleForDays is my psn.

Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damb wish I could help I'm building mine around Christmas and I'm on xbox :frown:

F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's stupid but have you tried rpg boosting up 

Don't matter I don't think their ever was and rpg on that map
Correct. There is no RPG in oldschool on backlot. Only other thing I can think of if a normal jump doesn't work is a little shotgun boost, but would require precise timing. And not worth the time lol

Blurr v2

Blurr v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not possible I flew out the map onto the building and their is a barrier

F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not possible I flew out the map onto the building and their is a barrier
Thanks man. Now I don't need to waste time lol. If possible, could I inbox you spots if I find them to see if there is a barrier?

F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah if you want
Could you just test basically every building on backlot.... Me and Om Nomnivore found another way to get up on a different building, but seems there is a barrier too. (The building on the right of Offense search & destroy) And if they all do... how high are they lol. a screen cap would be cool..

And I just forgot I found another area too... lol. Almost worth getting the PC version now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register