Cod 2 .GPD

• Thread starter TomT2411
  • Start date
  • Views 2,054
O

OmG iTz Yo MoMa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure, stop breaking the rules and acting like you rule this place and I'll consider it.

What rule did i break?

He said i used shells

So i showed him what i did use.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
What rule did i break?
Stop right there and I'll show you.

Your A dumba**.
Flaming, as incorrect as it is on the grammatical level.
Wanna See The "Shells" That i Use b****.
*A lot of "cool" pics of Shells + Bots*

You do know that you change whats at the end you can make it .txt .exe .xex .t** .Whatever Or .gpd

Soooooooooo stfu however long youve been doing it you forgot the simplest thing you can change the ending.

I Do It By Clicking Properties And Changing The End...
Here are several rules, first you're flaming. Second you're breaking the rule on what to discuss, that should be any remotely close or directly related to these topics:

Host Booting/Flooding (Discussion & Program)

Dude do you want to be the next person i kick offline

Btw Side note... Stop deleating my F'ing posts.
If You Want It Gone I Will "Edit" It.

You've Obvisly Seen My Bots & Shells Me, AK, MrWiiWii, Kakarot, Random, DDoS, Jake, And Froze Can Tear This s*** Up.

Total Between All of Us = 10k - 30k Bots
Total Shells = 250 lol

Whats This??? ---> 204.188.***.99

I Mean Damn i Love The Site But i Would Like To Not Have My Post's Deleted.
Here again, discussing host booting, in addition to that is the rule of "no discussion of Username/Passwords/IP/Credit Cards".

I could probably break it down even more, such as insulting the staff by questioning my method of handling the situation, but I won't go that far.

E

Elton John

Getting There
Reaction score
Stop right there and I'll show you.

Flaming, as incorrect as it is on the grammatical level.

Here are several rules, first you're flaming. Second you're breaking the rule on what to discuss, that should be any remotely close or directly related to these topics:

Host Booting/Flooding (Discussion & Program)

Here again, discussing host booting, in addition to that is the rule of "no discussion of Username/Passwords/IP/Credit Cards".

I could probably break it down even more, such as insulting the staff by questioning my method of handling the situation, but I won't go that far.
<3
I don't care if I get called a kiss ***.

Top Bottom
Login
Register