What's new

Patched CO-OP XP GLITCH (50000 XP PER HOUR)

• Thread starter Silent Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 15,245
Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

My Channel - Silent Nine
-Text Tutorial-

1. Get Two-Three Players.
  2. Go to the top right of the map.
  3. Make sure you guys have a bunch of pistol ammo
  4. have your friend stand in the corner of the rock.
  5. You want to kill your friend BUT make sure your friend does this.
  6. Have him take out a weapon from the left side of the weapon wheel then take out the weapon from the top of the weapon wheel aim your weapon and hold the spawn button.
  7. Then you want your friend to kill you. Once he kills you. You will respawn once you respawn shot(this will skip the part where your friend has to wait 5-10 second until he can kill you)
  8. Now just repeat step 5-6 over and over and you will be able to kill your friend instantly! You WILL not have to wait 5-10 seconds in between!!
  9. This makes it so you get xp faster.
  10. With 2 players you can make up to 700 a min and 30000-40000 a hour
  11. With 3 players you make up to 1000 xp a min and 50000-60000 a hour!!

Last edited by a moderator:
TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

My Channel - Silent Nine
-Text Tutorial-

1st - Get Two-Three Players.

2nd - Go to the top right of the map.

(Make sure you guys have a bunch of pistol ammo)

3rd - have your friend stand in the corner of the rock.

4th - You want to kill your friend BUT make sure your friend does this.

5th - Have him take out a weapon from the left side of the weapon wheel then take out the weapon from the top of the weapon wheel aim your weapon and hold the spawn button.

6th - Then you want your friend to kill you. Once he kills you. You will respawn once you respawn shot(this will skip the part where your friend has to wait 5-10 second until he can kill you)

7th - Now just repeat step 5-6 over and over and you will be able to kill your friend instantly! You WILL not have to wait 5-10 seconds in between!!
This makes it so you get xp WAAAAAAY faster.
With 2 players you can make up to 700 a min and 30000-40000 a hour
With 3 players you make up to 1000 xp a min and 50000-60000 a hour!!

Sorry my dude but I uploaded the fast method and much easier way back in May...the location that you mentioned is more recent and not new either. The bit of respawning quicker is the bit that I already mentioned, your friend spams circle ⭕️ after respawning and that’s it your friends character shows up immediately no 5 seconds needed, see my video below as proof buddy..

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THAT way is slower then the one in my video. First with yours you have to choke them out which takes around 1-4 seconds after they respawn this one you just shot then which is way faster another thing is you can setup two players with this glitch not just one and make double the amount that you are making in that video. This is the best way to make xp no doubt.

Sorry my dude but I uploaded the fast method and much easier way back in May...the location that you mentioned is more recent and not new either. The bit of respawning quicker is the bit that I already mentioned, your friend spams circle ⭕️ after respawning and that’s it your friends character shows up immediately no 5 seconds needed, see my video below as proof buddy..

Plus with the one you did you only get around 35xp per kill but with the one in my video you get 50 +. Sorry buddy but not the same.

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THAT way is slower then the one in my video. First with yours you have to choke them out which takes around 1-4 seconds after they respawn this one you just shot then which is way faster another thing is you can setup two players with this glitch not just one and make double the amount that you are making in that video. This is the best way to make xp no doubt.

Plus with the one you did you only get around 35xp per kill but with the one in my video you get 50 +. Sorry buddy but not the same.

Look mate, the whole point is getting the quick respawn which is just done by your friend spamming circle ⭕️ how I explain on my video, the rest is just one example of how you can kill your friend, which btw when you choke you don’t need ammo so it’s infinite, sounds better to me and of course you can choke multiple people, as many friend as you have that want to sacrifice their time for you...but look I don’t waste my time discussing..so sorry but your method is neither new nor the fastest or best to raise XP infinitely, plus let me tell you something else your method doesn’t have, with your method your bounty grows and grows while as I explain in mine my bounty stays the same so no issues with getting bounty hunters coming to bother you...dropping the mic...peace out

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It says 50k - 60k XP per hour, but that is only for the selfish.
Let's not forget that when using two friends, you all take turns.
To gain one hour of kills, you'll spend two hours being killed so it's 50k -60k XP per THREE hours. or <20k XP per hour.

Still nice though. I've used the slower respawn verson for a couple of ranks.
Just saying the claims are overstated.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To gain one hour of kills, you'll spend two hours being killed so it's 50k -60k XP per THREE hours. or <20k XP per hour.
It's pretty silly to not include that FACT!
I think all these "Killing other player" methods are silly, expensive and boring. There are a few places on the map that you can kill NPCs, get good XP and not get growing bounties. Using these places helps you develop your shooting skills also.

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look mate, the whole point is getting the quick respawn which is just done by your friend spamming circle ⭕️ how I explain on my video, the rest is just one example of how you can kill your friend, which btw when you choke you don’t need ammo so it’s infinite, sounds better to me and of course you can choke multiple people, as many friend as you have that want to sacrifice their time for you...but look I don’t waste my time discussing..so sorry but your method is neither new nor the fastest or best to raise XP infinitely, plus let me tell you something else your method doesn’t have, with your method your bounty grows and grows while as I explain in mine my bounty stays the same so no issues with getting bounty hunters coming to bother you...dropping the mic...peace out
You don’t get a bounty with this one plus in the video I explain how to get infinite ammo so you don’t need to spend money on more ammo.

P

polyphenus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a few places on the map that you can kill NPCs, get good XP and not get growing bounties. Using these places helps you develop your shooting skills also.

Can you please enlighten me as to some of these locations?

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don’t get a bounty with this one plus in the video I explain how to get infinite ammo so you don’t need to spend money on more ammo.

Of course you do get a bounty increase with how you explain it in the video, the way to not get bounty is to get your friend to punch you before you start killing him because that will put him in red (enemy) instead of blue..look mate if you can’t understand that spamming circle is easier than all that pull out a gun with the left dpad, then the gun with the top d pad and then aim BS then it’s really not worth having any sort of conversation...I insist, the speed of the method is what matters and it’s the speed of respawn which as I said I posted it back in May...also the note on how to avoid bounty increase is clearly explained on my video and shown while none of that on yours..too much hype on your video for something not new

NostraKCS

NostraKCS

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please enlighten me as to some of these locations?
So one for sure is Thiefs landing and i guess another could be the small village in the north nearby elysian pool called Butchers Creek, i know from Story Mode that theres noone calling the Sheriff they more tend to shoot back, but i haven‘t tested in online.

NostraKCS

NostraKCS

Reaction score
Sin$
I ain‘t see anytime the whole video u got 50xp per kill. Mostly its 33XP per Kill. If its the last bullet its 38 if u would have used special ammo it will be 43 and you do like 9-10 kills a minute, not 20.Could be 12 due the kill to kill time is about 5 sec as u can count by yourself in your own video.
So i think you failed the math and the so overpowered „glitch“ where is the glitch? And those 50000XP smell to me like whats so called Clickbait.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So one for sure is Thiefs landing and i guess another could be the small village in the north nearby elysian pool called Butchers Creek, i know from Story Mode that theres noone calling the Sheriff they more tend to shoot back, but i haven‘t tested in online.
The mansion on Bolger Glade. Only shoot the guards in the area. Don't shoot the people in the servant's housing. They regenerate very nicely and it's quite fun. Just antagonize(aim weapon or throw up mean emotes) them to hear the talk crap and then turn red.
I do it mainly for amusement.

BEASTZ

BEASTZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one TG3R_IMM, Anything’s a glitch in his eyes about time someone brings him down a peg. love the video.

Keep work TG

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You’re bounty does not increase while using this lol. This is how I did the math to get the xp I wrote down how much xp my friend had before he started then I started a one min timer after the one min timer I wrote down what amount of xp I had left. Then I subtracted it I got 1,010 in one min with three players in total and with two players 720 xp in one min. Then I times 720 by 60 because it would be 720 do every min and that got what I should get a hour but I subtracted around 10,000 do Because you have to get ammo I did that same exact thing for the 1,010. What are you talking about glitch theif I don’t need to steal Glitches I found found 50 + before. Also I never said I found this glitch anyways the founder is Berry. This glitch is faster then yours just give up it is 100%
I don’t post clickbait and never have lol what is the point of telling lies when telling the truth is so much better.

i swear this queen will post anyting as a glitch. i have several but i refuse to post any until this guy is off the board. Mine are a fast money glitch and more. if not i know he will rework one step and claim it as his own. silent nine is a theif
How would your Bounty even increase you are not killing cops lol

I ain‘t see anytime the whole video u got 50xp per kill. Mostly its 33XP per Kill. If its the last bullet its 38 if u would have used special ammo it will be 43 and you do like 9-10 kills a minute, not 20.Could be 12 due the kill to kill time is about 5 sec as u can count by yourself in your own video.
So i think you failed the math and the so overpowered „glitch“ where is the glitch? And those 50000XP smell to me like whats so called Clickbait.
Read my post to figure out how I did the math I am in College and taking precalculus so I can do math

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i swear this queen will post anyting as a glitch. i have several but i refuse to post any until this guy is off the board. Mine are a fast money glitch and more. if not i know he will rework one step and claim it as his own. silent nine is a theif
How is this not a glitch lol. Do you even know what a glitch it

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With this your friend bypasses the 5 second timer of being in godmode wen he spawns. If you are fast enough you can kill them in 2 seconds. I said all of that in the video please go and watch the video and make sure you listen carefully to the video.(which the choking method is takes longer since you have to choke him. The one that you seen on this point you can kill them right when they shot.

NostraKCS

NostraKCS

Reaction score
Sin$
I don‘t refer to the godmode timer i just count seconds from kill to kill with ur method and its 5 not 2 at all maybe 4 at best conditions

And as Dragonmods just says and what can be seen mostly on YT the Claims of XP are Overstated and that is kind of Clickbait.

I don‘t want to get on you personal don‘t get me wrong.

The 50K XP is like a very theoretical amount with maybe 2 Friends u can Kill all the time if they would right spawn at your crosshair everytime and u kill them 1 Headshoot right after spawn wich is in no way reproduceable and not even for an hour cause that will not happen and u would run out of ammo every 10 minutes. And with the respawn Ammo thing it takes about 8 minutes (4 rounds / 10s) to fill up 200 rounds of ammo.
To pick up your math 2 Friend Method 1010XP a minute 10minutes 10100XP 8 minutes regain Ammo 10100XP in 18minutes 10100/18*60=33.666XP an hour. Not even near 50-60K
To tell the truth u should just have said hello world this method will give u 3-5 rank ups, depending on your actual rank, gaining about 20 +- 2 Players 35+- 3 Players an hour wich is realistic, and yeah thats also pretty much.

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one TG3R_IMM, Anything’s a glitch in his eyes about time someone brings him down a peg. love the video.

Keep work TG

Hey thanks buddy, look I won’t respond anymore to this guy as tbh given by his voice he might not be all there...if you know what I mean...I respect anybody that spends time recording and editing videos but it’s important to stay real and not hype as much with something that is not new...plus people’s maths are faulty...on the video he even says to keep 5 bullets to then respawn to collect them...surely that is a really fast way to continue doing the glitch at the same pace as when you have bullets lmfao...anyway it’s just a game!

As you systematically using a weak point in the game not even a failure this is an Exploit not even a Glitch

100% correct!

Top Bottom
Login
Register