Reaction score
Sin$
do me a favorand remove this so treyarch doesnt catch on? thanks

J

joeykrug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are starting to ban anyways, let people have their fun, I myself have stopped modding so I hopefully don't get banned. People have shared mods with me when I was a noob starting out, I'll share with them. Everyone wants to keep their mods "secret" and private now. It is getting stupid. The reason we have modding communitys is to share stuff not to say "hai guys, i got this stuff but you can't have it because im afraid of it getting patched." Besides there will always be a workaround, we just need people to release them.

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plus the being banned isn't that bad pssh all you have to do is wait a month or so.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, thats not cool man. For some of us to work hard to find this stuff and then you go post tuts and everything so it will get patched cause your done with modding COD. True it was bound to get patched, but we could have had alittle more fun with it.

J

joeykrug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya you can only put 11, either that or you put in a value too big or small. Im posting cause they are banning modders, let the rest of them have some fun before they get banned too. I'm quitting as to lessen my chance of getting banned because in the letter it says consider this a warning.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just saying if they are doing a hard ban like that and they look on these forums, and you know they do. I wouldn't have red flagged myself by putting a tut of it up on here. Put that s**t in the VIP:smile:

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sizzurp94 said:
it says string size max or sum bs
You are the "BIGGEST" noob i know, all you ever say is "im so confused" "help me" " it says string error" etc, go ****in learn something for once you been here a while and cant do ****. IMO YOUR ****ING USELESS, you lie and leak stuff, abuse people... if i was a mod here you would be one of the first people id be banning,

Go take a look back thru all you replys to stuff and see how silly you look.

M

mazdamiata210

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trentlio got this working 2 days ago... He told me how and since he didn't tell one of the mods here how they closed his thread...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqTpptJyj8]YouTube - Der Riese Xbox 360 Co-op Zombie Mods[/ame]

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they close his thread because he was trying to charge people ms points for infomation

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
PM me for info to do this...if I reply and you still have questions...ask someone else..lol. No back and forth.

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UK HOPPA said:
You are the "BIGGEST" noob i know, all you ever say is "im so confused" "help me" " it says string error" etc, go ****in learn something for once you been here a while and cant do ****. IMO YOUR ****ING USELESS, you lie and leak stuff, abuse people... if i was a mod here you would be one of the first people id be banning,

Haha that was hilarious:biggrin: oh and also look at how many "lmao's" you put in your posts

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
UK HOPPA said:

You are most definitely more of a noob than him mate!

Top Bottom
Login
Register