Tutorial Co-op Mods Tutorial

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by joeykrug, Aug 13, 2009 with 18 replies and 984 views.

1. joeykrug

joeykrug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nothing

Moved to premium.

• Like Like x 1
  2. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    do me a favorand remove this so treyarch doesnt catch on? thanks

3. OP
    joeykrug

joeykrug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They are starting to ban anyways, let people have their fun, I myself have stopped modding so I hopefully don't get banned. People have shared mods with me when I was a noob starting out, I'll share with them. Everyone wants to keep their mods "secret" and private now. It is getting stupid. The reason we have modding communitys is to share stuff not to say "hai guys, i got this stuff but you can't have it because im afraid of it getting patched." Besides there will always be a workaround, we just need people to release them.

4. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Plus the being banned isn't that bad pssh all you have to do is wait a month or so.

5. OP
    joeykrug

joeykrug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I thought they were console banning? What type of ban is it?

6. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe it is console banning shoot idk either :S

7. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dude, thats not cool man. For some of us to work hard to find this stuff and then you go post tuts and everything so it will get patched cause your done with modding COD. True it was bound to get patched, but we could have had alittle more fun with it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    it says string size max or sum bs

9. OP
    joeykrug

joeykrug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ya you can only put 11, either that or you put in a value too big or small. Im posting cause they are banning modders, let the rest of them have some fun before they get banned too. I'm quitting as to lessen my chance of getting banned because in the letter it says consider this a warning.

10. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm just saying if they are doing a hard ban like that and they look on these forums, and you know they do. I wouldn't have red flagged myself by putting a tut of it up on here. Put that s**t in the VIP:smile:

11. UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You are the "BIGGEST" noob i know, all you ever say is "im so confused" "help me" " it says string error" etc, go ****in learn something for once you been here a while and cant do ****. IMO YOUR ****ING USELESS, you lie and leak stuff, abuse people... if i was a mod here you would be one of the first people id be banning,

Go take a look back thru all you replys to stuff and see how silly you look.

12. mazdamiata210

mazdamiata210 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Trentlio got this working 2 days ago... He told me how and since he didn't tell one of the mods here how they closed his thread...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqTpptJyj8]YouTube - Der Riese Xbox 360 Co-op Zombie Mods[/ame]

13. UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they close his thread because he was trying to charge people ms points for infomation

• Like Like x 1
  14. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    PM me for info to do this...if I reply and you still have questions...ask someone else..lol. No back and forth.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha that was hilarious:biggrin: oh and also look at how many "lmao's" you put in your posts

16. Lost4468

Lost4468 Contributor

Ratings:
    You are most definitely more of a noob than him mate!

17. lol93

lol93 Banned

Ratings:
    thank you dont ****ing leak it kk

18. Lewie4

Lewie4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Some one tell me please

19. XKuronosX

XKuronosX Newbie

Ratings: